Britney Spears - Hold It Against Me

Chase

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am surprised some didn't like Womanizer - I loved it. Among her recent singles, Radar and 3 were the ones I wasn't crazy about.

I just couldn't take it, I don't hear anything I like in it. I hated '3' and 'Piece Of Me' too. I think 'Gimme More', 'Circus' and 'If You Seek Amy' are her best singles of the last five years.

'Womanizer' is and always was atrocious. Ugh.

YES. Circus was a much better single yet Womanizer was the one with the biggest success :umm:

Am surprised some didn't like Womanizer - I loved it. Among her recent singles, Radar and 3 were the ones I wasn't crazy about.

:o

that chorus alone is cringe worthy

YES. Circus was a much better single yet Womanizer was the one with the biggest success :umm:

The repetitive chorus annoyed me a bit at first - I found it a bit lazy. But I just love the song overall (as do a lot of people I know, hence my surprise!)

Ionno..it just didn't "pop"..I hated that song.."Phonography" should have been released.. :shifty:

Phonography was HOT. I dunno if it would've worked as a single though - but they should have at least included it as a main track on the album instead of just a bonus.

UGH! YES...I don't remember it too much. But wtf is so great about someone singing...Womanizer, womanizer, I'm a womanizer, you're a womanizer, womanizer, womanizer... *puke*

Phonography was HOT. I dunno if it would've worked as a single though - but they should have at least included it as a main track on the album.

It wouldn't have worked as a single..but it would have been different.. :shifty:

And I make no apologies

I'm into Phonography :blush:

Archived