Destiny's Child - Nuclear

bu.

If Game is NOT correct ......then DC3 does have some major DATED sounding issues ..Xmas of last year? This shit? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I read an article where Michelle said it 'was great being in the studio again...laying those vocals on top of each other and everything' etc. :lol:.

We all know Beyonce didn't want the DC3 song to be better than her solo song probably

Shady bitch :shifty:

I read an article where Michelle said it 'was great being in the studio again...laying those vocals on top of each other and everything' etc. :lol:.

Poor Michelle getting her lil hopes up over a reunion so she wont forced to do more off-broadway plays to pay her rent.. :coffee:

Beyonce's a shady bitch :shifty:

It's not like they're going to admit that this song is 7-8 years old.

I wouldn't put it past ol' YawnYawn to help fabricate yet another lie about Destiny's Chirren, even if it's something stupid like when a song was recorded.

• Upvote 2

It's not like they're going to admit that this song is 7-8 years old.

I wouldn't put it past ol' YawnYawn to help fabricate yet another lie about Destiny's Chirren, even if it's something stupid like when a song was recorded.

but the way its being publicized is them releasing a bunch of unreleased tracks , that alone says OLD and DATED to the public..because one would wonder..why would they randomly have been recording tracks within the last couple of years. My mind automatically said "these must be outtakes from the "Destinty Fulfilled" albums or at least nothing recent.

Track listing for Love Songs:

1) Cater 2 U (2004 - Destiny Fulfilled)

2) Killing Time (1998 - Destiny's Child)

3) Second Nature (1998 - Destiny's Child)

4) Heaven (2002 - Simply Deep)

5) Now That She’s Gone (1999 - The Writing's On The Wall)

6) Brown Eyes (2001 - Survivor)

7) If (2004 - Destiny Fulfilled)

8) Emotion (2001 - Survivor)

9) If You Leave (featuring Next) (1999 - The Writing's On The Wall)

10) T­-Shirt (2004 - Destiny Fulfilled)

11) Temptation (1999 - The Writing's On The Wall)

12) Say My Name (Timbaland remix) (2002 - This Is The Remix)

13) Love (2004 - Destiny Fulfilled)

14) Nuclear (2013 - Destiny's Child - Love Songs)

lol @ them helping Kelly pay her bills by adding a solo song on there.

I hope this sells a few copies. LaTavia could probably use a cheque.

YAS at this compilation having the bet 3 DC songs ever. Slaying Time, Snatching Hairture and Now That She's Bald

:excited: Let them KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ..most ppl dont know nuttin bout Slaying Time and Snatching Hairture

This cd would be perfect if they left off "Cater To Fools" and "EmotionLESS" ... :&

:excited: Let them KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ..most ppl dont know nuttin bout Slaying Time and Snatching Hairture

This cd would be perfect if they left off "Cater To Fools" and "EmotionLESS" ... :&

YAS! Them two are EVERYTHING!! Their best yet most underrated!