Destiny's Child - Nuclear

bu.

It's slightly grown on me but I don't like the way it ends - it ends so abruptly. I'm annoyed that after 9 years this is what they're giving us though tbh :lol:. I mean it's ok but I wanted something more 'anthematic'. I guess there's always a proper reunion to look forward to.

:lmao:

This song could have stayed unreleased... and they COULD have created a new song completely... It's boring.. very early 2000s sounded.. it sounds dated... too dated for radio..

Yeah, it's kinda half-ass for a "reunion" record. Maybe Bey didn't want it to overshadow what she's putting out. Just a thought.

Yeah, it's kinda half-ass for a "reunion" record. Maybe Bey didn't want it to overshadow what she's putting out. Just a thought.

tumblr_m9fefm8pHX1r8wfbao1_500.gif

actually, you're probably right... I know I wouldn't want the "Groups" song to be better than the solo act that's been going at it for 10 years... It would place doubt on her entire career

Did yall really expect a fresh up-to-date sounding record? "Unreleased" ...that alone lets you know that it was gonna sound dated to some degree..I mean whens the last time they recorded together ...05?! ...so yeah it makes sense why the record sounds like that. Because of those reasons I wasn't expecting too much at all. Maybe I always prepare myself :lol: :lol:

Think about those unreleased Damita Jo tracks that came to surface. They sounded "04" as they should.