Flops.....

Bailey

define FLOP :coffee: we just throw that word onto anything...name the most historic flops

To today's standards... Selling under 700k in 2012 ESPECIALLY if the fan base is acting like it's the 2nd coming of a dead Jew

Xtina, Brandy (my personal favorite flop), Nicki Minaj's Re-Up, Chris Brown, Usher... All flopped in 2012

Girl.. you mentioning Ciara like she released a new album recently... :umm: or is relevant.. she will flop

• Upvote 1

To today's standards... Selling under 700k in 2012 ESPECIALLY if the fan base is acting like it's the 2nd coming of a dead Jew

Xtina, Brandy (my personal favorite flop), Nicki Minaj's Re-Up, Chris Brown, Usher... All flopped in 2012

Girl.. you mentioning Ciara like she released a new album recently... :umm: or is relevant.. she will flop

FUCKING HOWLS :lmao:

The Re-Up was a waste of time and a joke tho.. Ciara? Cassie? Is you broke Nicki :umm: why are you hiring the flops :umm:

She needs to stick to the Rihanna's and Beyonce's... not the bottom of the barrel

I was shocked after finishing the download to see Ciara ...well anywhere

I like the songs though I wont lie about that

no actually..TOF is. :coffee:

The fact that you mention me PROVES my LEGENDARY status!

ThatLEGENDARYFan B)

TOF has taken being a flop to the high heavens, his legendary delusional status cannot be denied he the biggest flop since William Hung

Bailey, don't let Dayz influence you! You KNOW I'm a LEGEND and a ICON on this forum! Don't deny this! <_<

• Upvote 1

The fact that you mention me PROVES my LEGENDARY status!

ThatLEGENDARYFan B)

Bailey, don't let Dayz influence you! You KNOW I'm a LEGEND and a ICON on this forum! Don't deny this! <_<

We mention Ciara every other day..that that mean she's a LEGEND too???

FAIL.

:lmao:

FUCKING HOWLS AGAIN :lmao:

I have more legendary status than you... you're just envious! :w00t::shifty:

I NEVER claimed to look like Shemar Moore! :umm:

I said you did, and they came thru like no the hell he don't I was like no he cute he looks like a broke ass no acting gig Shemar Moore, look it up I swear i said it -_-

Do NOT shade Hotass and his ICONIC bussy! Don't do it!!!! :umm:

Oh no see what had happen was Hotboy wanted a gif so I said sure I will make one, BUT I asked for a plus point and he gone say he was out of plus points, I told him to get some from someone else and he said they would want some bussy....hotboy wont remember but its true :filenails: I rarely forget around here :coffee:

I never knew you were cute....and as for Henry I have no idea what he look like I hear he Black :unsure:

Awww, thank you Bailey. :wub:

Hendrika is cute. Don't tell him I said that... it'll just inflate his ego even more! :sigh:

Oh no see what had happen was Hotboy wanted a gif so I said sure I will make one, BUT I asked for a plus point and he gone say he was out of plus points, I told him to get some from someone else and he said they would want some bussy....hotboy wont remember but its true :filenails: I rarely forget around here :coffee:

Hotass was probably telling the truth... I would definitely trade him my plus points for his bussy!!!! He can have ALL of my plus points if he gave up the bussy!! :yahoo: