15 Year Old Zimbabwe Kid Tells Madonna To Go F*ck Herself

Escapade

you corrupt young man I cannot wait until Matt logs back on..... "they gone fuck you up" :asham:

It's true though - mainly this part that I agree with >> “If they really want to help us, they should get Big Pharma to ship us some anti-retroviral drugs for the AIDS epidemic, or build schools and hospitals."

I get some of that's already being done...but not enough. Some will argue is it our responsibility though? I think it is.

• Upvote 1

It's true though - mainly this part that I agree with >> “If they really want to help us, they should get Big Pharma to ship us some anti-retroviral drugs for the AIDS epidemic, or build schools and hospitals."

I get some of that's already being done...but not enough. Some will argue is it our responsibility though? I think it is.

fair enough

Damn.. You mad bro?

Just playing the realist. I thought you of all people could appreciate that.

beat me to it :coffee: more like some reporter with a chip on their shoulder "reported" this :whistle: "now that I have expressed my views on the White savior complex I have to get back to collecting sticks" :coffee:

That's the impression that I get. It's also worth noting that this story was originally reported as a 4-year-old having said all that.

I mean...whether he said it or not - the points made are true :lol:

Pretty much.

Assuming that someone from Zimbabwe cannot speak English and is starving is ignorance.

It's written in the first sentence of the story that he is starving. And I didn't assume he couldn't speak English, I assumed it wasn't his first language, which, taking into account less than 3% of their population considers English their native language, is not ignorant.

Assuming that someone from Zimbabwe cannot speak English and is starving is ignorance.

no that is not look up Maslow's Hieracrhy of needs, i have to put science on ya'll sometimes if you look at the bottom of the pyramid you must first fulfill basic needs such as food and water, you CANNOT move up the pyramid without fulfilling the previous needs because when basic needs are not met you not capable of focusing attention on say education if you are starving.

maslows_hierarchy2_zps94ae26e3.jpg

The "article" was adapted from a post made over six months ago on the Global Edition site, which is a satirical news blog.

http://www.theglobaledition.com/4-year-old-african-kid-tells-madonna-to-go-fuck-herself/

In other words, the person behind it was too cowardly to voice their own opinion, opting instead to make up a starving child to act as their mouthpiece. In other OTHER words, I was right.

I'll take my +1s now.

• Upvote 1

The "article" was adapted from a post made over six months ago on the Global Edition site, which is a satirical news blog.

http://www.theglobaledition.com/4-year-old-african-kid-tells-madonna-to-go-fuck-herself/

In other words, the person behind it was too cowardly to voice their own opinion, opting instead to make up a starving child to act as their mouthpiece. In other OTHER words, I was right.

I'll take my +1s now.

or it was satire lol.

I'll take my +1s now.

or it was satire lol.