NEW JANET PHOTOS 2/20

he's doing that to get her fanbase...bet he cant name her albums...it'll be like nelly calling the velvet rope the velvet rose. and it didnt work when she did the plies song so no no no no no

LIES, FALLACIES, and DELUSION all wrapped in a tasty tortilla.

He can't name her albums? How do you know that? And get her fanbase? He has worked with Gargoyle before even mentioning Janet and releasing the album. He does NOT need Janet's fanbase AT ALL :lmao:

I mean you can hate the man all you want but this is doing the most right now :asham:

He can't name her albums? How do you know that? And get her fanbase? He has worked with Gargoyle he does NOT need Janet's fanbase AT ALL :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I mean you can hate the man all you want but this is doing the most right now :asham:

When is he not doing the most? :lmao:

He can't name her albums? How do you know that? And get her fanbase? He has worked with Gargoyle before even mentioning Janet and releasing the album. He does NOT need Janet's fanbase AT ALL :lmao:

Hate him?! I don't even know him! Lol I've never heard of this man before this song!!!! And I'm willing to bet he doesn't know her music like that. Furthermore I know y'all really just wanna see Janet but to act like this is really gonna put her on the map with the young folks that's a bit much don't you think...lets be real what this is really about. Your own selfish wants to see Janet

Nah you're much more of a lessor than I, sorry to break it to you...thought ya knew.

Honestly who in this forum knows you sweetie? I still don't know if you're a guy or girl (don't care to know) but nonetheless don't know. Where are you from? What do you do? Bitch who are you??!?!! Now stop talking to me...my mama said don't talk to strangers

Lawd :asham:

I like him but let's not act like as if our fanbase is giving Janet millions and millions of sales. Kendrick can easily go and attach himself to Gaga's wheelchair and get those sales if that was all he wanted :lol:

You didn't believe these lies when you were typing it..stop lol

Hate him?! I don't even know him! Lol I've never heard of this man before this song!!!! And I'm willing to bet he doesn't know her music like that. Furthermore I know y'all really just wanna see Janet but to act like this is really gonna put her on the map with the young folks that's a bit much don't you think...lets be real what this is really about. Your own selfish wants to see Janet

You talking like as if you know stuff about him though :lol: Why wouldn't he know her albums though?

And even if it doesn't put her on the map like that it certainly wouldn't hurt her to associate herself with this video because everybody has been praising him to high heavens. A lil bit of exposure wouldn't hurt her tbh

and yes i do wanna see her do something, it's been soo long :tear:

You didn't believe these lies when you were typing it..stop lol

I wouldn't have said it if i didn't believe it :P He can get a much bigger fanbase (these days) and all he has to do is call Gargoyle, that's all i'm saying :P

Honestly who in this forum knows you sweetie? I still don't know if you're a guy or girl (don't care to know) but nonetheless don't know. Where are you from? What do you do? Bitch who are you??!?!! Now stop talking to me...my mama said don't talk to strangers

So basically you're admitting you have Alzheimer's?

You talking like as if you know stuff about him though :lol: Why wouldn't he know her albums though?

And even if it doesn't put her on the map like that it certainly wouldn't hurt her to associate herself with this video because everybody has been praising him to high heavens. A lil bit of exposure wouldn't hurt her tbh

and yes i do wanna see her do something, it's been soo long :tear:

I wouldn't have said it if i didn't believe it :P He can get a much bigger fanbase (these days) and all he has to do is call Gargoyle, that's all i'm saying :P

That last statement you made is what this is really about...and you know it

Please stop engaging the coat tail rider...it's creepy

Lawd, if he makes sense why wouldn't i? And he isn't one of the trolls of this site, he just has an opinion that i agree with (when it comes to Kendrick and Janet that is :lol: )

You guys and this JJ drama :rolleyes::lol:

I get so tired of the "fights" on this board it's silly, I used to argue with the people here and came to my senses realizing what's the point? Some of these folks have their shit I have mine, I decided to focus on mine. We all Janet fans, hell anyone on a Janet fan forum in 2013 must be a fan, if they need a social place coming to a forum with all of maybe 12 regulars that don't all like each other is not if. So the name calling and hitting at folks personally......Im too damn grown for that ....

They did? but there is nothing online about that :unsure:

Janice better not play with me, She done did a video with the grotesc leprechaun, a video with Beanie Man, a song with Stinky,a remix with Elephant Man and shot THAT video with THAT wig for Nada so she better serve me the damn PJ Video.

She better NOT flip the finger to a video by one of the hottest rappers with an amazing debut album who is stanning for her left tit and flip the bird to another chance at relevancy and hype...

I WILL NOT DEAL, I CANNOT DEAL

dd1shjpg_zpsf2dcbb5f.gif

:lmao:!!!!

That last statement you made is what this is really about...and you know it

That's what YOU think which doesn't = the truth *shrugs*

Break it down for me and explain why would he go after someone who is barely talked about in the media and can hardly boost his sales if not for actually liking that artist? Simplifying this it's like him wanting to do a song with an Indie artist instead of one of the biggest pop stars of today to get some sales. How does that make any logic?

Oh it's a guy?!?!

I have no clue :lol: Im just going by the name :P

Lawd, if he makes sense why wouldn't i? And he isn't one of the trolls of this site, he just has an opinion that i agree with (when it comes to Kendrick and Janet that is :lol: )

You guys and this JJ drama :rolleyes::lol:

That's the problem, you didn't agree with him...he agreed with you. Go to pretty much any thread and you will find it never has its own opinion...it jumps on the argument of someone else smh don't feed the animals

I get so tired of the "fights" on this board it's silly, I used to argue with the people here and came to my senses realizing what's the point? Some of these folks have their shit I have mine, I decided to focus on mine. We all Janet fans, hell anyone on a Janet fan forum in 2013 must be a fan, if they need a social place coming to a forum with all of maybe 12 regulars that don't all like each other is not if. So the name calling and hitting at folks personally......Im too damn grown for that ....

Fuck You

Just felt right to say that sorry >_<

That's the problem, you didn't agree with him...he agreed with you. Go to pretty much any thread and you will find it never has its own opinion...it jumps on the argument of someone else smh don't feed the animals

Oh lawd, im not putting myself in the middle of this, no mam :lol:

That's what YOU think which doesn't = the truth *shrugs*

Break it down for me and explain why would he go after someone who is barely talked about in the media and can hardly boost his sales if not for actually liking that artist? Simplifying this it's like him wanting to do a song with an Indie artist instead of one of the biggest pop stars of today to get some sales. How does that make any logic?

I have no clue :lol: Im just going by the name :P

Dude! It's Janet jackson! She's a legend!!! Doesn't matter how long it's been for her she's still an A list celebrity...he needs the exposure more than she does. They will put Janet on the news for wiping her ass. Bottom line is she doesn't need the exposure as much as he does and not all exposure is good exposure

Never seizes to amaze me how agreeing with people can make someone girl up so much. And congratulations, you just contradicted yourself, how can you pretend to not know me but falsely claim that you know what I've said in other threads? LOFL Oh wait thats not a contradiction it's the Alzheimer's isn't it?

I'd whether be a co-signer than a whiner any day.

Dude! It's Janet jackson! She's a legend!!! Doesn't matter how long it's been for her she's still an A list celebrity...he needs the exposure more than she does

Exaclty. It's Janet Jackson the artist, he can get exposure by associating himself with some hot artist right now but he didn't, he purposely praised her, sampled her and wants to work with her because he likes HER.

He doesn't need to attach himself to her to get sales, exposure, etc because he is good friends with big female pop stars at the moment.

Janet like Mooriah Whitney etc is at a place where people want to work with her because she inspired them. Nothing on his interviews has sujected that all he wants is exposure and nothing else. He already has that.

and WTF is this? We used to have miss Google clocking us and now we have Facebook too? :umm:

• Upvote 1