NEW JANET PHOTOS 2/20

Exaclty. It's Janet Jackson the artist, he can get exposure by associating himself with some hot artist right now but he didn't, he purposely praised her, sampled her and wants to work with her because he likes HER.

He doesn't need to attach himself to her to get sales, exposure, etc because he is good friends with big female pop stars at the moment.

Janet like Mooriah Whitney etc is at a place where people want to work with her because she inspired them. Nothing on his interviews has sujected that all he wants is exposure and nothing else. He already has that.

and WTF is this? We used to have miss Google clocking us and now we have Facebook too? :umm:

Class, raise your hand if you knew this guy before he did this song. Now raise your hand if you plan on purchasing or even downloading his album. Or will you just purchase or download this one song?

Class, raise your hand if you knew this guy before he did this song. Now raise your hand if you plan on purchasing or even downloading his album. Or will you just purchase or download this one song?

He had huge hype before this

:lol:

And yes to all because i already got the album :lol:

Get your LIFE

cool-gifs-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-1941_zpsba051adb.gif

• Upvote 1

Exaclty. It's Janet Jackson the artist, he can get exposure by associating himself with some hot artist right now but he didn't, he purposely praised her, sampled her and wants to work with her because he likes HER.

He doesn't need to attach himself to her to get sales, exposure, etc because he is good friends with big female pop stars at the moment.

Janet like Mooriah Whitney etc is at a place where people want to work with her because she inspired them. Nothing on his interviews has sujected that all he wants is exposure and nothing else. He already has that.

and WTF is this? We used to have miss Google clocking us and now we have Facebook too? :umm:

Baby all I'm saying is I think you're making a big hoot outta this because you really just wanna see Janet and that's understandable. And if that's the case then fine just say that. But pretend Janet really needs to do this to get exposure for the younger generation crap cause it ain't gonna happen. And I'm still not buying that he idolized her or whatever. The song came about and bam! What better way to top it off with actually having the legend in the video...that's it.

Baby all I'm saying is I think you're making a big hoot outta this because you really just wanna see Janet and that's understandable. And if that's the case then fine just say that. But pretend Janet really needs to do this to get exposure for the younger generation crap cause it ain't gonna happen. And I'm still not buying that he idolized her or whatever. The song came about and bam! What better way to top it off with actually having the legend in the video...that's it.

But i've never said that she needs this to get exposure for the younger generation, what i've said is that this could give her a bit more exposure which are 2 different things. She is an icon and a legend already, Her name alone is enough to make people wonder but working with a hip new rapper would give her more hype. Think Mariah 2005

And im just praying for this to happen because not only do i wanna see Janet but because i love Kendrick and i'd love to see them both together and this is the perfect time because he has sampled one of her songs :wub:

The fact that she worked with the people hew belong in the cast of Gremlins 2 The New Batch makes me want her to work with someone decent even more -_-

And how disappointed are you?

About what? The album? it slays i love it :wub:

I typed my name in one of those once and this site came up :lol:. If one of my family members ever decides to Google me... :umm:

OMG see, that's why i'll keep changing usernames thank you very mucho :thumbdown:

It DOES, and Im so not here for most of todays rappers, but this guy actually is worth time.

Isn't it just the craziest thing for someone to judge an album they haven't heard?

Exactly. His album and A$AP's >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Don't pull me in :rolleyes::lol:

BTW, Janet has a house in LA right? :unsure:

Now I havent heard A$AP's yet but I've heard good things

I'll take that as a yes, ;)

Yup, apparently she has alot, but most of which she rents out

It's great, some stupid lyrics here and there (he is a rapper after all) but it's GOOD :wub:

lawd, i didn't say anything :asham:

OOHHH, She is always caught leaving this airport so i was wondering

It's great, some stupid lyrics here and there (he is a rapper after all) but it's GOOD :wub:

lawd, i didn't say anything :asham:

OOHHH, She is always caught leaving this airport so i was wondering

Yea seemingly every rapper has to have a few lol

you didn't have to ;)

IKR, and it pisses me off cause Im not that far from it, thats the thing about living out here now, you're living in the same state as your faves but sometimes still feel lightyears away....until you meet some of them, that changes everything

Hate him?! I don't even know him! Lol I've never heard of this man before this song!!!! And I'm willing to bet he doesn't know her music like that. Furthermore I know y'all really just wanna see Janet but to act like this is really gonna put her on the map with the young folks that's a bit much don't you think...lets be real what this is really about. Your own selfish wants to see Janet

You must not know the hype around Kendrick Lamar lol. Him and A$AP Rocky are two of the hottest rappers out today. It's not like he's irrelevant like Plies lol.