i have an android well i was wondering

Bailey

you should be able to view all youtube videos

for any mobile website replace www wit ( M) M.youtube.com

and beware the iphone fanboys wil be in here to turn their noses up shortly :coffee:

Thank you from my dick to u and unless they buy me an iPhone and buy me out of sprint damn an iPhone

the nerve and Game has At&t and they have one of the worst service out there that's why Apple ended the exclusive deal with them and went to Verizon

At&t doesn't even have 4g yet :lmao:

yea but AT&T > Sprint :coffee:

Verizon practically begged Apple to come to them... since Android isn't selling like iPhones...

yeah.. not that big of a deal.. did u know the iPhone on Verizon, you can't use the data plan & talk... that's not cool

Verizon practically begged Apple to come to them... since Android isn't selling like iPhones...

yeah.. not that big of a deal.. did u know the iPhone on Verizon, you can't use the data plan & talk... that's not cool

well from the news reports I was reading that's why Iphone went to Verizon because Android was kicking ass in sales

but i think eventually all the carriers will get Iphones one day

well from the news reports I was reading that's why Iphone went to Verizon because Android was kicking ass in sales

Umm no.. iPhone didn't go to Verizon cuz Android was making a lil profit.. they went because Verizon needed the iPhone...

Apple is also the first and only mobile phone seller to be in charge of their product instead of the phone company being in charge (ie. no Verizon/AT&T logo on the phone case... no "special" app requirements... etc)

Well Verizon turned down the Iphone some years back..they could have been selling it.. :coffee:

cuz Verizon wanted control of their product.. Apple said NO and ran to AT&T who gave Apple what they wanted :shifty:

Well a big mistake on their part..they could be ballin out of control nowah..but they will get their due since it will be flying off the shelves in February.. :coffee:

people are gonna go mad they can't talk and use their data plan (surf, GPS, etc)

yes they are because Verizon is cdma only gsm you can talk and use data at the same time but 4G will take care of that but the verizon phone will not be that rumors are that apple is looking at sprint to push the Iphone 4G but I think Verizon will get that since they have 4G LTE and you can talk and use data at the same time

and that's why I'm getting a evo or a epic this time :blush:

if you download tango you can video chat

Lol u would know all bout video chat and xtube on the phone...im just sayin lol

and yeah xtube is cool on here cuz it plays in the media player on the phone or right on the webpage like online

you are incorrect last year androids out sol the iPhone and att exclusive contract was bound to end unless att was prepared to pay Apple more money now with Verizon iPhones will fly off shelves even more and I still can't view xtube on this damn thang

Lol u would know all bout video chat and xtube on the phone...im just sayin lol

and yeah xtube is cool on here cuz it plays in the media player on the phone or right on the webpage like online

i still have my pre so i dont have video chat but when i get it :excited:

Archived