2013 Academy Awards

HollyHood

My thoughts exactly like I think for what it was...ignoring the greatness of it 7 yrs ago, it was great, BUT it felt way rushed and wayyyy noticeably chopped up. But I liked it alot.

It's not that I'm bothered about the chopping up...it's that all those BIIIIIG notes she cut short. They make the song imo. It's like Janet not doing the arm movements for If anymore <_<

It's not that I'm bothered about the chopping up...it's that all those BIIIIIG notes she cut short. They make the song imo. It's like Janet not doing the arm movements for If anymore <_<

LOL oh I COMPLETELY get it and understand....with both, hell if I didnt see her do it on RWU in person, I'd be pissed that she retired the arms too lol, I get it tho

My thoughts on the Oscars:

Seth did a good job imo. I knew he was gonna be crass and make them squirm. I loved the Lincoln joke about John Wilkes Booth getting into his head. :asham: "It's been 150 years and it's still too early?".. :lmao:

Christoph Waltz winning his second Oscar was a surprise. He was superb in Django Unchained, so I'm happy he won! :w00t:

J-Law winning the oscar: I'm happy for her and she's the second youngest winner in that category. I'm a bit miffed that Jessica Chastain didn't win. :umm: I guess Harvey does wonders for careers. And she's not even done with HG coming out this year and another shot at the oscars for her turn in "Serena".

The technical categories need to go. Although I know it's important for the making of movies, but it's a long, drawn out process. :sigh: No one really cares.

DDL and Anne winning were no brainers. I'm sure some are happy that award season is over because they call Anne "insufferable". :asham:

Charlize Theron was my best dressed of the night! What kind of statuesque GODDESS! :wub: Stunning.