well, did anyone watch the GAME last night???

lexus97

MOVIES???? BET is the worst station to watch any movie on :lmao: :lmao: and what old azz movies r u watching? on BET

The last two movies I watched were To Wong Foo Thanks for Everything, Julie Newmar (love that movie) and American Violet (first time ever seeing that one) :wub: I can do without Holiday Heart and the edited version of Baby Boy they keep repeating :sigh:

Thats what I kept telling my friend ..Terrance wasn't giving us "MAN" ...he was looking more like her son than a love interest, it looked very odd. His acting wasn't bad tho ..

yeah kudos to his acting...cant deny him that...just not feeling the whole relationship

Well now that Tia Mowery is pregnant...i wonder will they write that in or have Tamara fill in for her til she returns?...that will be interesting...i like both girls but im not sure if Tamara could pull it off as well as Tia...I've always liked Tia more...hopefully this baby puts some curves on her cause they are pretty girls they just shaped like sponge bob square pants

Well now that Tia Mowery is pregnant...i wonder will they write that in or have Tamara fill in for her til she returns?...that will be interesting...i like both girls but im not sure if Tamara could pull it off as well as Tia...I've always liked Tia more...hopefully this baby puts some curves on her cause they are pretty girls they just shaped like sponge bob square pants

*SPITS OUT MY FUCKING WATER*

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I never thought about it til now ...you're right

The last two movies I watched were To Wong Foo Thanks for Everything, Julie Newmar (love that movie) and American Violet (first time ever seeing that one) :wub: I can do without Holiday Heart and the edited version of Baby Boy they keep repeating :sigh:

That has got to be the most played movie in BET HISTORY ..(probably the most played movie on television...it should be right up there with Mrs. Doubtfire by now) :lmao:

*SPITS OUT MY FUCKING WATER*

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I never thought about it til now ...you're right

i love them bless their hearts...but its true...and have you seen them parents?...i have no idea who they look like but it sho aint that mama and daddy

i love them bless their hearts...but its true...and have you seen them parents?...i have no idea who they look like but it sho aint that mama and daddy

Honestly the first time I seen their parents my initial thought was "Are they adopted and its on the hush?" ... :unsure:

Tia was always prettier tho

So many disappointments for me...it was way over the top...they tried too hard

and they effin up tasha mack character...got her dating skinny ass terrence...if it was gonna be a young dude let it be a man at least...like a reggie bush or usher type...not lil ass terrence

then they got her walking down the street smoking a black & mild...really?! REALLY!?

then they got her afraid of kelly even though she talk mad trash....thats some BS

this

Archived