well, did anyone watch the GAME last night???

lexus97

Kelly got on my nerves and so did megan goode other than those 2 i loved the first show :coffee:

It was good.. yeah I don't know whats up with kelly... I was bothered she still punkin tasha?

Mel has issues she has it all but still can't get over the baby mama drama... The show seems a bit darker and everyone feeling themselves wayyyy too much... Megan is a slut...

So many disappointments for me...it was way over the top...they tried too hard

and they effin up tasha mack character...got her dating skinny ass terrence...if it was gonna be a young dude let it be a man at least...like a reggie bush or usher type...not lil ass terrence

then they got her walking down the street smoking a black & mild...really?! REALLY!?

then they got her afraid of kelly even though she talk mad trash....thats some BS

It was just OK.

I wasn't fully satisfied with it..I'll give it another week to see if it's improved and then I'll just not watch it.

Kelly and Jason were off to me..I don't like their characters anymore..

Melanie and Derwin were good as usual..love the storyline..

Tasha Mack..well she's ok..I don't use this Terrence thing they going with..

And Malik..well he's such a dick...don't like where it's heading..

And Meagan Good is just gorgeous..her lips.. :wub::wub:

and they effin up tasha mack character...got her dating skinny ass terrence...if it was gonna be a young dude let it be a man at least...like a reggie bush or usher type...not lil ass terrence

then they got her walking down the street smoking a black & mild...really?! REALLY!?

then they got her afraid of kelly even though she talk mad trash....thats some BS

that was a bit much but i though it was funny :lol:

How so? :rolleyes:

Loud and ghetto single mother whose son is a whorish quarterback. A wannabe church boy that cheated on his girl and had a kid outside of their relationship that started to quote bible scriptures when things weren't going right for him. The girlfriend of the church boy is a wannabe ghetto drama-seeker that wants to act like she's not with him for his fame when everyone knows he is. A white gold-digger that's wants to be black...and the list of black stereotypes goes on and on :rolleyes: I'd rather them bring back Girlfriends...at least that show had some class, but leave it to BET to bring back the show that reflects blacks in a negative light :coffee:

Loud and ghetto single mother whose son is a whorish quarterback. A wannabe church boy that cheated on his girl and had a kid outside of their relationship that started to quote bible scriptures when things weren't going right for him. The girlfriend of the church boy is a wannabe ghetto drama-seeker that wants to act like she's not with him for his fame when everyone knows he is. A white gold-digger that's wants to be black...and the list of black stereotypes goes on and on :rolleyes: I'd rather them bring back Girlfriends...at least that show had some class, but leave it to BET to bring back the show that reflects blacks in a negative light :coffee:

well u sure know a lot for a person that does not watch :devil::lol:

Thats what I kept telling my friend ..Terrance wasn't giving us "MAN" ...he was looking more like her son than a love interest, it looked very odd. His acting wasn't bad tho ..

Worse...stereotypical black folks -_-

dont u watch housewives of atlanta??? :unsure: the game is no more ghetto than the rest of them actually the game has real relationship scenerios to me i think that's one of the reasons people like it so much

well u sure know a lot for a person that does not watch :devil::lol:

My boo loves that show (for whatever reason) and I sat down with him and caught a lil bit of the marathon BET was playing of it. Needless to say I was able to sum up the entire background of the show after watching 3 and a half episodes :coffee:

It's not THAT bad. It's actually one of the better black shows we have on air...of the like five predominately black shows on the air. lol

dont u watch housewives of atlanta??? :unsure: the game is no more ghetto than the rest of them actually the game has real relationship scenerios to me i think that's one of the reasons people like it so much

I watch reality shows for fights :excited: And Bravo has the foolishness of Housewives of Orange County too :dance: Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't it BET banning music videos saying the videos were going against the image they were trying to portray? Guess they have an extremely ghetto image after having that Dudson dude perform at the Hip Hop awards and decided to get that show to top off their image :sigh:

I watch reality shows for fights :excited: And Bravo has the foolishness of Housewives of Orange County too :dance: Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't it BET banning music videos saying the videos were going against the image they were trying to portray? Guess they have an extremely ghetto image after having that Dudson dude perform at the Hip Hop awards and decided to get that show to top off their image :sigh:

henry u just lost all crediablilty with me with this comment :coffee:

Archived