The DISRESPECT! Vogue shaded Janet?

ThatOtherFan

April Fools was 2 days ago, Vogue. :)

If they had they would have seen the If/scream/Rn mash up which clearly slays anything Beyonce has ever done on a stage. Then the journalist would know that that tired comment is null and void, just like your existence. :coffee:

ISeeYouSpeakinThatTruth_zps1b1a0fa5.gif

and...@aed05....MariahIcantWithYou_zpsa36ae762.gif

• Upvote 1

It was exactly what I wanted to use, the emotion was perfect to me :lol:

LOL I understand perfectly theres SOOO many reaction gifs I use are based on the actual reaction I did when I read a comment here and now that Im makin gifs LOL, it'll be more

Prepare for alot more Mariah's ;)

LOL I understand perfectly theres SOOO many reaction gifs I use are based on the actual reaction I did when I read a comment here and now that Im makin gifs LOL, it'll be more

Prepare for alot more Mariah's ;)

Nice B), what do you use to make them? The only one I made was through gifsoup so it's got the label in the corner :lol:

Nice B), what do you use to make them? The only one I made was through gifsoup so it's got the label in the corner :lol:

MariahYouKnowHowIdo_zpsde1d32bc.gif

Camtasia it's a program, it was hard for me to get the hang of it @ 1st but the more I did it the better I got. I use to use Gif Ninja but as you may recall from my old gifs they all looked like wrinkly VHS tape quality from the 90's :lol:

May I steal that in the future? -_-:excited:

Ofcourse, my gifs are open for everybody :D

I look at it as a compliment that Janet was influential in shaping the girls/boys behind her...and that's where they will always be..behind Janet.

Thank you!

If anything the article highlights what has been suspected for years which is that Bey was and is heavily influenced by the queen!

Her dance teacher said years ago during the "survior" era that she had all them girls studying Janet videos back in Houston. Yet Janet is the legend that the Fleahive likes to shade. :umm: Without Janet, your fav wouldn't have a blueprint to be your fav. Bow Down!

• Upvote 4

Thank you!

If anything the article highlights what has been suspected for years which is that Bey was and is heavily influenced by the queen!

Her dance teacher said years ago during the "survior" era that she had all them girls studying Janet videos back in Houston. Yet Janet is the legend that the Fleahive likes to shade. :umm:Without Janet, your fav wouldn't have a blueprint to be your fav. Bow Down!

LettherebeshadeBrandy_zps91a673fa.gif

• Upvote 1

Thank you!

Her dance teacher said years ago during the "survior" era that she had all them girls studying Janet videos back in Houston. Yet Janet is the legend that the Fleahive likes to shade. :umm: Without Janet, your fav wouldn't have a blueprint to be your fav. Bow Down!

I always try to school the misinformed that Janet is YOUR faves FAVE. Another reason to dislike the beyhive and their delusions. You can't criticize or have an opinion of Beyonce because it feels like you're "hating" on her. All the shit Janet has been criticized for and WE still ride for her. We can't help it that Janet was an innovator and displayed originality with every aspect of her career.

iv2fly8ooy6bp.gif

I always try to school the misinformed that Janet is YOUR faves FAVE. Another reason to dislike the beyhive and their delusions. You can't criticize or have an opinion of Beyonce because it feels like you're "hating" on her. All the shit Janet has been criticized for and WE still ride for her. We can't help it that Janet was an innovator and displayed originality with every aspect of her career.

iv2fly8ooy6bp.gif

And every time we point out the influence that Janet has had on others we're painted as pressed Janet stans. We can't help it if Janet set the blueprint for every pop star out today.

iv2fly8ooy6bp.gif

• Upvote 1

Thank you!

WhoGonObjectToThatIdidntThinkSo_zps5587133b.gif

• Upvote 1

And every time we point out the influence that Janet has had on others we're painted as pressed Janet stans. We can't help it if Janet set the blueprint for every pop star out today.

AndYouKnowThatsRight_zps9906cc32.gif

COOLMEDOWNWITHTHATTRUTH_zpsc24b964d.gif