The DISRESPECT! Vogue shaded Janet?

ThatOtherFan

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They would NEVER say that about MJ and Tina (who Beyezebel also love)! That was some absolute bullshit!

True. We all know that the media LOVES to kiss Beyonce ha clit but just trying to downplay a Legend and Icon to make her look better then she is is going to far.

I don't get how on earth the SB was enough for the media to completely try and downplay every single thing Janet achieved. I just don't get it

True. We all know that the media LOVES to kiss Beyonce ha clit but just trying to downplay a Legend and Icon to make her look better then she is is going to far.

I don't get how on earth the SB was enough for the media to completely try and downplay every single thing Janet achieved. I just don't get it

Exactly!!!!

It is beyond frustrating!!!

I guess it's a case of preference, but the journalist tried to pass it off like it was the gospel truth, and it's not. I love Bey but she can't come close to Janet on stage. Janet is on a whole other level when it comes to performing. No one can come close.

• Upvote 3

I guess it's a case of preference, but the journalist tried to pass it off like it was the gospel truth, and it's not. I love Bey but she can't come close to Janet on stage. Janet is on a whole other level when it comes to performing. No one can come close.

Exactly. Like it's common knowledge or something. :umm:

Or they went to the #1s Tour :shifty:

If they had they would have seen the If/scream/Rn mash up which clearly slays anything Beyonce has ever done on a stage. Then the journalist would know that that tired comment is null and void, just like your existence. :coffee:

• Upvote 2

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

April Fools was 2 days ago, Vogue. :)

I LOVE your shade, Andy! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

i'ma just assume yo ass kept accidentally pressing that "J" on yo keyboard since it is next to the "H" <_<

Yes, that's what happened... :yep: I'm sorry, HoeHoe JoeJoe :shifty:

I think it's from her issue of Vogue. She's on the cover in the US and in the UK. I'm not sure which one that particular quote is from though.