Delusions of Grandeur: Nicki Minaj Says, ‘I Am Lyrically Better Than Most Male Rappers’

Escapade

Ummm missy tried and single flopped. Tho it was good.. Wasn't good enough

Kim tried but sold only in eBay :umm: or PayPal or something.. Now she's struggling to release her flop bc no major label will sign her

Eve is gonna try but will fail

DaBratt won't try

You have nothing but the past.. :coffee: no one wants female rappers.. Nicki will be around a little longer than the girls u mentioned bc she does pop

Smart girl

Ummm missy tried and single flopped. Tho it was good.. Wasn't good enough

Kim tried but sold only in eBay :umm: or PayPal or something.. Now she's struggling to release her flop bc no major label will sign her

Eve is gonna try but will fail

DaBratt won't try

You have nothing but the past.. :coffee: no one wants female rappers.. Nicki will be around a little longer than the girls u mentioned bc she does pop

Smart girl

ArethaAnotherLIE_zps6db86e82.gif

For Starters Kim is signed to EMI. And it took those icons either 10 yrs or around 10 yrs to start slowing down, it's taking Nicki less than 5..... >_<:lmao:, and besides every girl I mentioned did pop (and better than her of course) or had a substantial pop hit. I have nothing but the TALENT ;), and despite where they go, they've already blazed a trail and thanks to Nicki proved that their mark was enough to be copied by a lessor. Theres NO copying Nicki because you can't copy a carbon copy (as previously stated).

Pop Nicki couldn't sell :umm:. Her sell by date is coming.

=TRUTH

ArethaILOVEIT_zpsa6f08017.gif

• Upvote 1

Pop Nicki couldn't sell.. yet has more platinum singles than Kim in that "pop" category.. (or in all categories) :umm:

unless you meant "sell albums"... Nicki Just started... she only has two albums... compared to Kim

Albums.

Yet her sales have already declined :umm:.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

No one is really checking for Nicki like that anymore. She's a joke. Did her last three solo singles even chart?

RIGHT?! Like... Are there any follicles left ?

tumblr_mjipawv3Om1rfpp1do2_250_zps8d3f76db.gif

I KNOW Death_zps7e8a9bda.gif

Actually Lil Kim's downward spiral started before the Internet downloads... And obviously nicki didn't have ten years of a career to compare :umm:

Her next album will do fine

And? So did alot of artist, and her downward spirals before that, 3 of Lil Kim's 4 albums did very good. I know she doesn't because she's about to burn out before she's halfway to 10.

Having a downward spiral in 2013 with legal downloads being as cheap as they are...isn't cute.

Neither is having a downward spiral in the 90s when illegal downloading hadn't started.

But then every artists has that spiral. Even our faves. Artists peak...they're a product and each product has a life cycle.

• Upvote 1

Oh I actually meant to add that Kim had been affected with illegal downloading with her last album, and her 2nd album leaked in 99, and forced her to record almost a whole entire album again and push the actual album back, and in further reading, actually her 3rd album was single & era wise more successful than her 2nd, so the downward spiral was a messy spiral if a spiral at all.

Remember kids, reasearch the artist &/or their stats you attempt to shade or defend, to avoid making common mistakes. Unless you enjoy seeing someone point out facts that arent that hard to find :good:

• Upvote 1

Oh I actually meant to add that Kim had been affected with illegal downloading with her last album, and her 2nd album leaked in 99, and forced her to record almost a whole entire album again and push the actual album back, and in further reading, actually her 3rd album was single & era wise more successful than her 2nd, so the downward spiral was a messy spiral if a spiral at all.

Remember kids, reasearch the artist &/or their stats you attempt to shade or defend, to avoid making common mistakes. Unless you enjoy seeing someone point out facts that arent that hard to find :good:

It's a spiral if she re-recorded or not.. Nice try tho... That was her decision to re-record the entire album.. Ciara and many others artists' albums have done the same.

I research numbers... Not irrelevant data like her re-recording

Having a downward spiral in 2013 with legal downloads being as cheap as they are...isn't cute.

Neither is having a downward spiral in the 90s when illegal downloading hadn't started.

But then every artists has that spiral. Even our faves. Artists peak...they're a product and each product has a life cycle.

Some spiral faster than others..

For example.. MJ's spiral lasted 20 years before he got stale

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

No other female rapper was named but the Queen Bee.

And she has no impact, no sales, no public attention, no legacy... all of that while the ones they stan for at one point or another payed tribute to the Queen

tumblr_mjipawv3Om1rfpp1do2_250_zps8d3f76db.gif

You wanna be this Queen B, but ya can't be

That's why your mad at me

iVQPqEegWdaxW_zps7b6b0eb0.gif

• Upvote 4