Official J Marie Cooper thread

Selz

She also just released a mashup of Beyonce's Grown Woman and her own song Warrior Woman but she just took it down to tweak the sound so I'll add it later.

Personally I think her vocals are sick and it's an exciting prospect where she's gonna head in her career.

I love her voice tbh. I hope she finds success but I won't be mad if she doesn't - it'd be absolutely devastating if she found success and went pop tbh. I love her how she is.

I have her Mirros on my ipod :lol:

Joejoe - if you're not interested in her then you could have ignored the thread instead of being a bitch / Game about it.

I was joking around with Selz and she can see it so fuck you, Paul, and anyone else who can't deal. It's not like I bashed her. BYE :)

Selz does she have an EP?

Not yet, she's planning to release at the end of the year. Personally I can't wait. She's awesome plus she's so nice to me :asham:

There I was all excited that my thread had 17 replies and then... :sigh:

Nobody has to check for her but I thought you guys appreciated good vocalists, and she's one of the best. Just because she's currently unsigned shouldn't mean a thing. Incidentally, she has racked up 10,000 views of the Closure video since the end of December. Personally I think that's pretty amazing for an unsigned artist.

Definitely. She always says how she gives everything back to God and he keeps blessing her. She and Eleanor really inspire me. I'm going to Eleanor's waacking dance class right now, she's a force to be reckoned with haha :lol:

I love JMC's Mirrors cover too, I sang it in my lesson the other day. My teacher was impressed. :D