Phone cases

Kim

I never thought of just getting a bumper. I like the idea that it would be the most minimal, but again, I do drop my phone a lot. -_-

I'm not surprised you drop your phone alot though you seem like a total mess ^_^

Why are you always coming for me? :umm:

I never thought of just getting a bumper. I like the idea that it would be the most minimal, but again, I do drop my phone a lot. -_-

Why are you always coming for me? :umm:

I think they're very effective at protecting by guarding the most vulnerable parts. Pretty much any way the phone drops it'll be ok. Unless its like... A particularly terrible fall.

You never came to NY to be my mail order bride <_<-_-

I think they're very effective at protecting by guarding the most vulnerable parts. Pretty much any way the phone drops it'll be ok. Unless its like... A particularly terrible fall.

You never came to NY to be my mail order bride <_<-_-

I like the idea of a bumper. I'm gonna have to see what's the thinnest out there.

Did you place an order? I don't remember receiving one. :unsure:

I have rubber for the grip

I recommend a hard case with rubber bumper... mostly bc that's what I want

Is that the same as a bumper?

I used to be like him til I dropped my phone. -_- luckily I got it replaced for free since there was no evidence it was dropped ^_^ only the pixels went dead there was no physical damage.

That's lucky :) in due for an upgrade and I haven't broken it yet after nearly 2 years. I'm just waiting for the next iPhone to come out.....don't know how long that will be though!

That's lucky :) in due for an upgrade and I haven't broken it yet after nearly 2 years. I'm just waiting for the next iPhone to come out.....don't know how long that will be though!

the iPhone 5s/g or whatever letter they give it should be due out in early Q4.

If they go way they did with the iPhone 5... It'll be September... But October shouldn't be counted out

I guess things work differently for Perfect Paul -_-

I don't like cases on my iPhone. I just keep it naked and hope for the best.

You are so brave. lol

These girls are doing too much with their phone cases these days.

My cousin used to do the most with her cases. :sigh: One time, she had something like this:

73830-Novelty-iPhone-Case-2.jpg

The ears were bigger though. :sigh: I told her not to take that shit out around me in public. :umm:

I also see a lot of girls with bedazzled Hello Kitty ones. :umm:

too bulky for me.. i want to be able to hold my iphone to my face and not a brick

That's what I don't like about my current case. It's a fuckin beast right now. :lol: It's like, why get a thin phone when you're just going to make it fat with a case?

They're good if you're doing something like camping or hiking though.

My cousin used to do the most with her cases. :sigh: One time, she had something like this:

73830-Novelty-iPhone-Case-2.jpg

The ears were bigger though. :sigh: I told her not to take that shit out around me in public. :umm:

I also see a lot of girls with bedazzled Hello Kitty ones. :umm:

They need to die - the cases that is :umm:

I saw my cousins yesterday and it had spikey studs coming out of it :umm:

deathrolllphonecase1.png

I don't know whether I like it or whether I think it's doing way too much.

Lol - I've seen iPhone cases that you can charge and will then charge your phone if it breaks

My brother has one of them :lol:. It's like a 2nd battery. Makes it look ugly though.