Lee Daniels new movie trailer The Butler

jarrylf

Starring Forrest Whitaker, Oprah, Terrence Howard, Robin Williams, Jane Fonda, Cuba Gooding Jr., John Cussack, James Marsden, Lenny Kravitz, and lastly Mariah,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAagFuR_XIM

FINALLY OPRAH RETURNS TO ACTING, It's about God Damn time! SOFIA HOME, oh anyway yes this movie looks like it's gonna be GREAT. And I love seeing All these Oscar winning & nominated names.

ug.. where's Janet -_-

IM SAYIN...sometimes I so wish Janet did that Tennessee movie so she could get away from Tyler and with Lee, cause Lee's the 1 to be with in terms of substance. And like with Tyler, once you've worked with Lee, you WILL more than likely work with him again (this is Mariah's 3rd movie with him).

ug.. where's Janet -_-

that would have been to much for my heart if she was attached to this. Anywho, this shit looks good. Oprah looks like she still has a commanding onscreen presence, she will need it though with this cast of scene stealers.

• Upvote 1

IM SAYIN...sometimes I so wish Janet did that Tennessee movie so she could get away from Tyler and with Lee, cause Lee's the 1 to be with in terms of substance. And like with Tyler, once you've worked with Lee, you WILL more than likely work with him again (this is Mariah's 3rd movie with him).

I believe she will work with him sooner than later. She might hop off the billionaire dollar dick and put on her acclaimed actress hat again and make some pocket change in the process. I see it.

that would have been to much for my heart if she was attached to this. Anywho, this shit looks good. Oprah looks like she still has a commanding onscreen presence, she will need it though with this cast of scene stealers.

I know thats right, chille Im ready for Oprah to get the Oscar she was robbed of. And when she does...........she'll really be Queen of the world (even tho she does have a honorary Oscar for some Humanitarian something, but she needs 1 for the acting for it to count).

I believe she will work with him sooner than later. She might hop off the billionaire dollar dick and put on her acclaimed actress hat again and make some pocket change in the process. I see it.

I do too, quite frankly and IMO, I see her having a Oscar before a Hot 100 #1...(though I'm rooting for her to have both ofcourse).

• Upvote 1

I know thats right, chille Im ready for Oprah to get the Oscar she was robbed of. And when she does...........she'll really be Queen of the world (even tho she does have a honorary Oscar for some Humanitarian something, but she needs 1 for the acting for it to count).

she is gonna have to brang it though. I can see this movie being nominated for a couple of Oscars, Im getting Forrest Gump teas, Fried Green Tomatoes teas and The Help teas when I view that trailer....Im so enthused about this clip that Forrest Whitaker and his wonky eye didn't even bother me as it normally does.

MC's in the movie?

MC's in the movie?

Yup, just not in the trailer, which I find funny because when people (Oprah & Forrest & Terrence) have talked about it, Mariah's name is 1 of the 1's they mention (not Lenny). But alas....she's nowhere to be seen in this trailer. And since her name is so far down on the Wikipedia page for it it kinda indirectly indicates she won't be a huge character in this.

Yup, just not in the trailer, which I find funny because when people (Oprah & Forrest & Terrence) have talked about it, Mariah's name is 1 of the 1's they mention (not Lenny). But alas....she's nowhere to be seen in this trailer. And since her name is so far down on the Wikipedia page for it it kinda indirectly indicates she won't be a huge character in this.

They made a good choice not to add her to the trailer.

Forrest Whitaker might get a Best Actor Oscar nomination. And since this Harvey Weinstein's movie, this will get some Oscar recognition.

And John Cusack is in it! I love him as an actor.

I admire him as well. Im such a fan that Ive noticed that he always plays a writer of some sort in his movies.

I didn't see Mariah at all in the trailer :umm:

This looks like it has OSCAR written all over it. I got chills tbh.

I got em too @ 1st watch

I sure as hell hope so, I hope it doesn't get that Color Purple curse (in that CP was nominated for a TON of Oscars, best actress, Oprah for best supporting, best actor, etc. etc. ETC. and only took home like Best costumes lol).

I got em too @ 1st watch

I sure as hell hope so, I hope it doesn't get that Color Purple curse (in that CP was nominated for a TON of Oscars, best actress, Oprah for best supporting, best actor, etc. etc. ETC. and only took home like Best costumes lol).

Where the hell was Mariah though or are you making that part up :umm:

Where the hell was Mariah though or are you making that part up :umm:

LOL NOOO I'm really not making it up, she's in the cast (check IMDB & Wikipedia) her characters name is Hattie Pearl, and when Oprah, Terrence, & Forrest talked about the movie her name was always 1 of the 1st's listed with all of them.

LOL NOOO I'm really not making it up, she's in the cast (check IMDB & Wikipedia) her characters name is Hattie Pearl, and when Oprah, Terrence, & Forrest talked about the movie her name was always 1 of the 1st's listed with all of them.

They listed every Tom Dick and Harry in the trailer and paid her dust... -_-

They listed every Tom Dick and Harry in the trailer and paid her dust... -_-

I KNOW, like does that mean she even has her own scene? LOL cause theres so many "1 scene" characters who get their names in the trailers of movies, so yea that was SHADE lol

I KNOW, like does that mean she even has her own scene? LOL cause theres so many "1 scene" characters who get their names in the trailers of movies, so yea that was SHADE lol

Is it wrong I found the young Butler attractive -_-

I mean the kid version :unsure: Well he must have been like 14 so it's fine ^_^

• Upvote 1