The Money Train Maybe Over for the Jackson 5 - allegedly

National Enquirer?.. right ,so we know wut that means ...anyway..

I'm curious about ALL the siblings tho. We know...

Latoya has business ventures (production company)

Tito has a band and been touring for yrs... still in the industry

Marlon is in real estate

But what is Rebbie, Randy and the rest of them doing?

But what is Rebbie, Randy and the rest of them doing?

Rebbie's husband was apparently a very wel paid and high up businessman, so financially she's set (the only handouts I know of her going for is just for career help)

Jackie's pretty wel off too, don't know what he does or how, but maybe he made good investments, I know he has his own label with his son, and his daughter is both of their assistant & publicist I believe

Jermaine & Randy........they arent broke but again, they are the ones who constantly end up living at Hayvenhurst and Jermaine is the 1 that will do a interview with practically anyone if the price is right...or anything. From what I've seen & I know, I'd bet Randy is better off right now than Jermaine tho.

And Joh'Vonnie works at the airport in Vegas

To be fair Jackie did write some of the Jacksons own written hits like Can You Feel It with Michael...how many times has that been sampled etc? He must get some royalties from it.

And Jackie wrote Torture...........GOD I LOVE THAT SONG LOL. Yea Randy wrote some too so he should have pretty nice royalties as well, but you never know.

• 3 weeks later...

Rebbie's husband was apparently a very wel paid and high up businessman, so financially she's set (the only handouts I know of her going for is just for career help)

Jackie's pretty wel off too, don't know what he does or how, but maybe he made good investments, I know he has his own label with his son, and his daughter is both of their assistant & publicist I believe

Jermaine & Randy........they arent broke but again, they are the ones who constantly end up living at Hayvenhurst and Jermaine is the 1 that will do a interview with practically anyone if the price is right...or anything. From what I've seen & I know, I'd bet Randy is better off right now than Jermaine tho.

And Joh'Vonnie works at the airport in Vegas

I was at that airport I didn't see her :unsure: