The Money Train Maybe Over for the Jackson 5 - allegedly

http://www.showbizsp...r-brothers.html

JANET Jackson has cut ties with her brothers.

The 47-year-old star reportedly kept the extended Jackson clan afloat — but now she’s sick of it.

“Janet has been very generous whenever one of her family came to her for a handout,” a source told American tabloid the National Enquirer.

“But it seemed like the money she gave them was never enough, and it was only a matter of time be­fore Janet felt like she was being taken advantage of.

“Eventually, Janet had to change her phone number so that her mom, Katherine, was the only family member with direct ac­cess to her. But now Janet’s brothers try to get to her through their mom!

“He wants Janet to cut off her family and he supports her deci­sion one hundred percent.”

Of Janet’s siblings, her five brothers – Jackie, 62, Tito, 59, Jermaine, 58, Marlon, 56, and Randy, 51 – are the most demanding, a source says.

“They’ve asked Ja­net to help them with everything from late child-support payments to home foreclosures and tax liens,” the source said. “But now she’s drawn a line and let them know enough is enough.”

Meanwhile, 83-year-old clan matriarch Katherine stands to hit the jackpot if she wins a $40 billion wrongful death suit against concert promoter AEG Live. She claims the company failed to properly investigate and supervise the doctor hired to care for Michael Jackson in connection with the singer’s ill-fated This Is It come­back tour.

“If Katherine collects just a small portion of that claim against AEG, there’s no doubt her sons will be lined up at her doorstep with their hands out,” the source says. “But the good news is a windfall for Kath­erine will take some of the pressure off of Janet!”

tumblr_mgkhlkdjxY1qjdt6zo1_400_zps36da1cad.gif

I hope this is true

anetYouKnowTheyDontMakeNoMoney-vi.gif

I suspect it's true, Margaret Maldonado (1 of Jermaines babymama's) said Janet was the 1 who bought all the kids christmas presents and would give the credit to Jermaine, and would still get them presents from "her" too.

(tho it might've been 1 time she was referring to, been a few years since I read her book)

About freaking time but it looks like Janet was giving them the money so that they could leave Katherine alone. Looks like she had enough of Jergreasy and the leeches but the sad part is that they are probably going back to bother Katherine.

I believe it, which is why she supports the trial and axing the executors of MJ's estate, get the money into the family. Only problem is MJ never intended to leave his brothers and sisters a dime, they can get jobs. I wouldn't want to be Janet getting hit up for this and that all the time neither, and we all know she's frugal.

Lawd... ya'll know this isn't true. :sigh:

"National Enquirer" is the main giveaway :lol:

I hope it's true though.

I find it funny how Randy is the only sibling she follows. I mean Randy of all brothers :rolleyes:.

"National Enquirer" is the main giveaway :lol:

I hope it's true though.

I find it funny how Randy is the only sibling she follows. I mean Randy of all brothers :rolleyes:.

I don't believe Janet (or Michael) has supported anyone in the family as much as some would like to believe...

That's just my opinion.

Yea I don't think it's about all 5 of them, I think it's about 2 of them...............Jermaine & Randy. Those 2 are the only 2 you hear about in trouble with money (hell like I said Jermaines ex wife outted him on that). So yea they was wrong making it seem like it was all 6, but I'd definitely bet it's Jermaine &/Or Randy, and because...well... anetYouKnowTheyDontMakeNoMoney-vi.gif

• Upvote 1