The Official - 5 News Stories You May Have Missed (Updated Weekly)

Wow at the Princess Diana information. Why would they not re-open the case with such information? I don't know how these things work.

I agree with this. Maybe they have enough evidence to where they don't need to? Or perhaps they're still deciding if they need to? I don't know.

On the other stories, the Olinguito is so adorable, interesting update on Paula Deen, and this marijuana debate is getting more and more pointless. Just legalize it already, jeez. I don't really care about the Area 51 story. No aliens = not interested.

I agree with this. Maybe they have enough evidence to where they don't need to? Or perhaps they're still deciding if they need to? I don't know.

On the other stories, the Olinguito is so adorable, interesting update on Paula Deen, and this marijuana debate is getting more and more pointless. Just legalize it already, jeez. I don't really care about the Area 51 story. No aliens = not interested.

Give it time.. They'll reopen it if need be.. I want to know why and how..

Agree with everything you said..

I was going to post 5 news stories from last week and I had it all typed out but pressed a link and couldn't recover my post <_< sooooo I'll just post the headlines:

1. The First Family has a new dog, Sunny, another Portuguese water dog.

2. Antoinette Tuff, a bookkeeper for an Atlanta school district, stopped a school shooter using her words.

3. 50 Year Anniversary of MLK's March on Washington & his 'I Have a Dream' speech

4. San Diego Mayor resigns from office on August 30 after being accused of sexually harassing 17 elderly women

5. Mark Zuckerburg and partnered companies wants to connect the remaining 3-5 billion people to Facebook the Internet.

I was going to post 5 news stories from last week and I had it all typed out but pressed a link and couldn't recover my post <_< sooooo I'll just post the headlines:

1. The First Family has a new dog, Sunny, another Portuguese water dog.

2. Antoinette Tuff, a bookkeeper for an Atlanta school district, stopped a school shooter using her words.

3. 50 Year Anniversary of MLK's March on Washington & his 'I Have a Dream' speech

4. San Diego Mayor resigns from office on August 30 after being accused of sexually harassing 17 elderly women

5. Mark Zuckerburg and partnered companies wants to connect the remaining 3-5 billion people to Facebook the Internet.

disgusting! :&

5 NEWS STORIES YOU MAY HAVE MISSED AND ONE YOU SHOULD KNOW:

Week of August 25-31, 2013:

1. World War III - After the Syrian government used chemical weapons to murder 1,426 (426 of those people were children), President Obama wants an intervention. Yesterday, President Obama announced that he is getting permission from Congress to go to war with Syria. President Obama declared that there will be no physical soldiers on the ground which leaves air strikes as his option. Congress will vote by September 9, 2013 on whether or not we should intervene. It is predicted that the Senate will green light Obama's request but the House may put up a fight.

2. Tylenol's Newest Label - Tylenol announced this week that it will be displaying a new warning label in October. The label will be used to alert users to the potential fatal risks of taking too much of it (duh). Tylenol has been the leading cause of sudden liver failure for more than a decade with nearly 500 people dying a year for taking too much acetaminophen.

3. Faulty Call - Montanans are highly upset and protesting this week after Judge G. Todd Baugh sentenced a high school teacher 30 days in prison after he raped a 14 year old girl who later committed suicide. Judge Baugh claims that it is the 14 year old girl's fault for the rape. At sentencing, the judge said the girl "acted older than her chronological age" and that the victim was "in as much control" as her 49 year old teacher. The judge later apologized for his statement but Montanans still want him out.

4. Ending a Pointless War - Good news for marijuana users in D.C. and 20 states. The Justice Department announced this week that they will not enforce federal marijuana laws which ultimately means the federal government is cutting back their "War" on Drugs. That goes for medical and recreational usage in these states. They won't challenge the state laws as long as they don't conflict with eight new federal enforcement polices. This is seen as a huge victory for the future of marijuana.

5. Equality for Gays - Gay and Lesbionic Americans that are married can file their taxes jointly no matter which state they reside. The U.S. Treasury Department ruled that legally married same-sex couples will be treated as married for federal tax purposes.

6. Worth Mentioning - This week, the nation celebrated the March on Washington that took place 50 years ago where Martin Luther King, Jr. gave one of the best speeches in the nation's history. The "I Have A Dream" speech is one of the most influential speeches of all time and is still relevant to this day.

1. We need to mind our own business

2. It's no wonder why I haven't seen the other kinds of Tylenol on the shelves in over a year. Same thing is going on with Thera-flu. It's been taken off shelves for some reason. I think they're getting rid of an ingredient

4. They need to just let people smoke...damn

1. I'm not sure how I feel about us getting involved in another war. Maybe this one is actually necessary.

2. No shit. You're supposed to be careful with how much you take of ANY meds.

3. Wow, that judge does need to be fired and never be able to work again.

4. It's about damn time. I agree with Escapade on that as well.

5. Great!

#3 is some bullshit for real

#5 is a no brainer if they want that dual income no dependents tax money, actually gays are good for the economy all around now just open the doors

#4 people can have it legal all they want, but no job will hire you with that shit in your system :filenails: can smoke, can't work

Name a few... I'm genuinely curious

There's artificial urine... Which is probably the safest bet. Found at stoner shops, it's a liquid in a bag... You heat it up in the microwave beforehand.. Place it somewhere warm on your body until the test and dump it. Bc they don't watch you pee... It's completely foolproof

There's home remedies... Including drinking cranberry juice, Gatorade, Apple vinegar..

Sweating gets the THC out of your system.

And there's detoxes. Little pills you take to clean your system