The Official - 5 News Stories You May Have Missed (Updated Weekly)

cause he don't even know what's goin on with himself. I'm sorry I don't believe in the "born gay" b.s. Let him get older at least teens and then let him do whatever. If it was my son he can be gay all he wants but his ass won't be dressing like no damn girl until he up and outta my house :shifty: and then if he dressed like a girl idk how i'd handle it

How can you assume he doesn't know "what's going on with himself"? :umm: You don't have to be a teenager to feel that something is wrong with the body you were born into.

• Upvote 2

Thank you for catching my mistake... i was half-sleep when I started...

As for joejoe... ignorance is strong in some communities... That's just something we're going to have to deal with and let the courts decide and not uneducated voters.. Joe sounds like the conservatives

As for Coy Mathis, She was born as a set of triplets... her siblings are girls... Could it be an incurable mental thing? Sure.. Does that mean her school should force her to be someone she's not... NO

• Upvote 1

cause he don't even know what's goin on with himself. I'm sorry I don't believe in the "born gay" b.s. Let him get older at least teens and then let him do whatever. If it was my son he can be gay all he wants but his ass won't be dressing like no damn girl until he up and outta my house :shifty: and then if he dressed like a girl idk how i'd handle it

Why do you equate a boy dressing like a girl with being gay? Gender identity and sexual orientation are two different things.

• Upvote 4

Here a five news stories you may have missed:

1. The Atheists' Erection: The first Atheist monument was erected earlier this week in Starke, Florida, USA. The monument, a 1,500 pound granite bench, was courted ordered after a law-suit. The location of the monument is very close to the ten-commandment monument outside a courthouse. The American Atheist group said they will erect 50 more near other commandment monuments in the future.

2. Google Could Have Saved Face: Unaware of their human rights issues, last Saturday, JLo sung "Happy Birthday" to the leader of Turkmenistan, Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedow. Human Rights Watch describes Turkmenistan as "among the most repressive in the world." The birthday serenade was a last-minute request made by the corporation to Lopez before she took the stage, and she "graciously obliged". JLo's rep commented, "... if she had known there were human rights issues in the country."

3. Live... For Now: The Center for Environmental Health found an uncomfortable amount of carcinogen in Pepsi earlier this week. The caramel coloring found in Pepsi is said to be the culprit. The group tested both Coke & Pepsi yet Pepsi is the only one that they found that had these high amounts of carcinogen. Coke changed their recipe while Pepsi maintained that their recipe is fine outside of California. Though, you would have to drink 1,000 cans Pepsi a day for any serious complications but it's still something worth noting.

4. Beyonce's New Mom: Add a chair for Thanksgiving. Matthew Knowles remarried last Sunday to former model Gena Charmaine Avery. The couple has been engaged for a year and some change. No word on if Beyonce has approved of the new found love her former manager has found. Beyonce & her brother, Solange, did not make their dad's wedding due to "previous engagements"

5. Twinkies on Ice: Hostess will start selling Twinkies frozen. After very little requests from retailers, Twinkies will now be sold frozen instead of room temperature to "date the product for freshness,” while providing “flexibility in filling their shelves” according to Hostess spokeswoman Hannah Arnold. Don't worry fatties, you can request non-frozen Twinkies. This treat can be found in stores July 15th.
Edited by GigaGame

Yeah.. I don't take orders from you :umm:

1) people will get lost in the shuffle

2) I make these once a week.. My previous one is on page 4 by the following week

3) the forum is slow anyways

4) updating this when there's new news? Umm my name isn't Siri.. Update yourself.. This news is weekly not daily

Yeah.. I don't take orders from you :umm:

1) people will get lost in the shuffle

2) I make these once a week.. My previous one is on page 4 by the following week

3) the forum is slow anyways

4) updating this when there's new news? Umm my name isn't Siri.. Update yourself.. This news is weekly not daily

oh shut the fuck up I wasn't coming at your stupid ass it was just a suggestion. Your ass must be on one today. IDGAF if you make it an official thread or not. I actually found this news entertaining but now I won't be viewing your fuckin' shit no more missy
  • Upvote 1

Lmao the article I read said it was tiny compared to the ten commandment display. I mean this is some hinky-dink town in Florida :asham:

It only cost $6,000... I didn't know park benches made of rock cost that much

Well it makes sense. Religious monuments are built to honor the glory of a deity and have thusly pushed mankind to create beautifully intricate awe inspiring works. Atheists made a spot to park their fat infidel asses and nothing more :sigh:

• Upvote 1