(PARODY) Silver Citizens episode1 (voice over video)

jarrylf

Still waitin for ma Rey Rey, ma Bu Bu, ma Joe Joe, my Andy Andy, my SelzSelz, my MattMatt, my Hot Hot,ma Escapade, and my aed05

I already heard from ma KishKish lol

But come on yall, if I value you & your opinion, I wanna hear from ya

.............................................................waiting

I love this! Cissy Houston's shade>>>>>>>>>>

Katherine suggesting moscato to drink! :lmao: :lmao:

Maya singing Rihsus' "Birthday Cake" and being a whore.. :lmao: :lmao:

And the way Cissy was singing at the end... :lmao: :lmao:

Yall ain't shit! :lmao:

Hottie liked the show......................I can breathe now.....let the testis descend now....1....2,3 Ok we're good

• Upvote 1

Hottie liked the show......................I can breathe now.....let the testis descend now....1....2,3 Ok we're good

I like that it's from the older generations! :lmao:

Yall should have a guest appearance from others though..like Aretha or Dionne.. :lmao:

I like that it's from the older generations! :lmao:

Yall should have a guest appearance from others though..like Aretha or Dionne.. :lmao:

Me too, like G2BR ofcourse tapped into the older 1 and blended them with the new 1, but I wanted something of just the old and their thoughts and conversations about each other and what's going on out there now

..............................................lips sealed........................, just wish me luck, Im in conversations with someone now ;)

Maya Angelou lololololololol her voice was on point!!!! I was slain from the opening lmao it looks like an actually tv show!!! I can't not wait for the next one!!! I literally had to pause it after Maya came for Janet's double reading :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I LOVE IT!!!

• Upvote 1