(PARODY) Silver Citizens episode1 (voice over video)

jarrylf

OK this is my brainchild I've been tooling with since the Jacksons show, the black Golden Girls, a voice over show about the old school clelebs, this episode is just to introduce everybody to the main cast, but the majority of the episodes is going to be like The View too where they dish about hot topics, and they'll be joined by other guys and gals in their age group and that they all will have a past with....especially Maya.

TOF did all the editing, and was the co-writer in this 1, and I already told him a bunch of times, but I gotta do it agian, Im SO thankful he had faith in this spinoff and put in his time & talent in editing this perfectly, almost exactly what I imagined it'd be.

I hope you guys like (LOVE) it, we worked really hard on it ......and if you don't....keep it to yourself. But if you do please share it, spread it around. And it's episode 1...theres more to come & more room to grow.

• Upvote 5

the Rihanna "Cake" was funny :lol:

I'm glad you like it man :)

cute beginning... I loved it.. and if this was a real show.. i'm sure it'll be very entertaining... this could be a SNL skit...

but it's far too long

Thanks Game! Yea I'm going to aim for 5mins to be the average length of the longest episodes, sometimes longer (like this 1...and maybe the next 1, not sure yet, but the point is Im not trying to have it be 10 mins on average), but only for special reasons/occassions. But thanks for the constructive criticism, more room to build, appreciate it :)

• Upvote 1

I'm glad you like it man :)

Thanks Game! Yea I'm going to aim for 5mins to be the average length of the longest episodes, sometimes longer (like this 1...and maybe the next 1), but only for special reasons/occassions. But thanks for the constructive criticism, more room to build, appreciate it :)

the writing is on par... i LOL'd through what I watched.. (short attention span over here..)

Just like I love me some Prince on the Legends Panel, I can tell Maya Angelou is gonna be my favorite in this series. Whoever is voicing her, its on point. :asham: Would u ever consider bringing Keyshia Coles mother Frankie and Jim Jones mother Nancy onto an episode just to add some extra drama and messiness. :huh::lol:

Just like I love me some Prince on the Legends Panel, I can tell Maya Angelou is gonna be my favorite in this series. Whoever is voicing her, its on point. :asham: Would u ever consider bringing Keyshia Coles mother Frankie and Jim Jones mother Nancy onto an episode just to add some extra drama and messiness. :huh::lol:

As the voice for mother Mymy I thank you dahling LOL Wow, seeing as how Prince is my fave LP character, thats a huge complement lol, Thanks Voodoo, and TRUST, Frankie will very much be apart of this....along with other suprise guests lol...2 we may have hinted about in the episode. But yes we gon get to everybody's mama & drama when we can lol.

• Upvote 1

As the voice for mother Mymy I thank you dahling LOL Wow, seeing as how Prince is my fave LP character, thats a huge complement lol, Thanks Voodoo, and TRUST, Frankie will very much be apart of this....along with other suprise guests lol...2 we may have hinted about in the episode. But yes we gon get to everybody's mama & drama when we can lol.

Oh this is gonna be good. :shifty: Anywho, great work. :D

*looks under coffee table*

-runs to kitchen

*looks in cabinets*

*looks in the fridge*

-runs to bedroom

*looks under the bed*

*looks in each dresser drawer*

-runs to bathroom

*looks in medicine cabinet*

*looks in the shower*

Hey guys I can't find my life...I think it has been SNATCHED :asham:

Jarryif you were so spot on with Maya! :lmao:

• Upvote 1

*looks under coffee table*

-runs to kitchen

*looks in cabinets*

*looks in the fridge*

-runs to bedroom

*looks under the bed*

*looks in each dresser drawer*

-runs to bathroom

*looks in medicine cabinet*

*looks in the shower*

Hey guys I can't find my life...I think it has been SNATCHED :asham:

Jarryif you were so spot on with Maya! :lmao:

LOFL!!! LET ME GIVE THIS MAN HIS LIFE BACK RUNNIN AROUND THE HOUSE LIKE THAT LOL. OMG thank you so much.

Still waitin for ma Rey Rey, ma Bu Bu, ma Joe Joe, my Andy Andy, my SelzSelz, my MattMatt, my Hot Hot,ma Escapade, and my aed05

I already heard from ma KishKish lol

But come on yall, if I value you & your opinion, I wanna hear from ya

Still waitin for ma Rey Rey, ma Bu Bu, ma Joe Joe, my Andy Andy, my SelzSelz, my MattMatt, my Hot Hot,ma Escapade, and my aed05

I already heard from ma KishKish lol

But come on yall, if I value you & your opinion, I wanna hear from ya

I been skippin' past this thread for a few days cause I had no idea what it was about. It just didn't interest me enough to click on it but now I kept wondering. I'm gonna watch the video now lol

I been skippin' past this thread for a few days cause I had no idea what it was about. It just didn't interest me enough to click on it but now I kept wondering. I'm gonna watch the video now lol

LOL understand, been there myself, hope you like it!

"Have several orthopedic seats" :lmao: Very well done start to the series! Great job Jarry ~ you nailed Maya Angelou's voice perfectly! And Lamont, amazing editing - great voice for Katherine!

For a future episode, will Patricia Carey possibly make a guest appearance? ^_^

• Upvote 1

LOL understand, been there myself, hope you like it!

lol I found it entertaining and yes I did like the shade. Nothing like old people being catty lol. I almost expected Patti and Aretha to be there lol. I will say you wrong as shit for having Whitney's momma singing that song at the end sounding like shit :lol:
  • Upvote 1

"Have several orthopedic seats" :lmao: Very well done start to the series! Great job Jarry ~ you nailed Maya Angelou's voice perfectly! And Lamont, amazing editing - great voice for Katherine!

For a future episode, will Patricia Carey possibly make a guest appearance? ^_^

Thanks man, greatly appreciated and funny you should ask about Pat because me & TOF, already came up with her storyline for a future episode. And I got some voices for you too lol, we'll discuss more in private lol

lol I found it entertaining and yes I did like the shade. Nothing like old people being catty lol. I almost expected Patti and Aretha to be there lol. I will say you wrong as shit for having Whitney's momma singing that song at the end sounding like shit :lol:

LOL thanks Joe I'm happy you liked it man, Cissys singin was 1 of ma favourite parts. But yes I wanted to capture that traditional gossiping old girlfriends shade & cattiness.

I love the opening sequence the editing was so on point and the accompanying musical arrangement was appropriate....that crib was laid out as fuck

YES TOF SLAYED ma ass with that opening and them pictures and the house shot just like Golden Girls,he did the damn thing.

• Upvote 1