Toni Braxton wants 1 song with Mariah Janet & Mary J all on it!

jarrylf

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrM_-53kmAs

...............................I want this to happen, all of the women (minus Whitney) who slayed the 90's...........the thought alone.....But I doubt if it does it'll be anytime soon and I don't think we really NEED Mary for this track, I'd very much like to hear a Toni & Mary duet tho, but for this song I want Toni, Mariah, & Janet I think that'd work better. I also want her to duet with Brandy too.

we all could dream about a possible collaboration, but at the end of the day That damn Janet Damita Jo Jackson is a one woman show. She doesn't work well with other diva's. When it comes to Janet and collaborations, I see her doing something with Carol King or Stevie Nicks before I see her hitting up somebody like Toni Braxton or Mariah Carey. Janet is only here for the 1970 hippie hags who are washed up and that have trashed her rival Madonna in the past. Her collaborations are like killing two birds with one stone, not only does it make her look more artistic...but its also a slap in Madonna's face. This is all circumstantial btw :coffee:

• Upvote 3

we all could dream about a possible collaboration, but at the end of the day That damn Janet Damita Jo Jackson is a one woman show. She doesn't work well with other diva's. When it comes to Janet and collaborations, I see her doing something with Carol King or Stevie Nicks before I see her hitting up somebody like Toni Braxton or Mariah Carey. Janet is only here for the 1970 hippie hags who are washed up and that have trashed her rival Madonna in the past. Her collaborations are like killing two birds with one stone, not only does it make her look more artistic...but its also a slap in Madonna's face. This is all circumstantial btw :coffee:

But true none the less :yep:

The idea is cute in theory and I love Toni for even putting this idea out there. But Vocally these women do not compliment each other. I can see Toni and Mariah, but that's about it.