Official Thread - Katy Perry - Dark Horse *Video*

Should have been a garbage truck :coffee:

Now if only she'd put that kind of quality into her actual music. -_-

:lmao: You know I love both of you shady bitches >_<:yep::lmao:

She's so not even humorously hit & miss with me I don't even know how to feel about this...like she could make me happy with another Hot & Cold (BEST song she's ever done in my opinion & hasn't topped it), I kissed a girl, Firework, . Or she could give out another California Girls(that weak Tik Tok rip off), Ur So Gay, or ET (I don't hate it but I dont think it's worth the success it got.....the video tho....I liked).

Katy hates gaga?

Yea, you never heard about that? Apparently Katy BLAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTED her on Twitter, Ima find the official tweet but I know Katy said something about "Gaga just being blasphemous for attention is desperate" or some stupid shit like that, and I don't remember if Gaga ever responded

I don't think Katy hates Gaga, she just let her religious upbringing rear its ugly head for a moment. Her tweet didn't even stir much attention at the time. She probably dropped it because she knows she has some nerve calling out anyone else over cheap entertainment. Katy's movie shows a convo between them at the VMAs and that was well after 'Alejandro' had debuted.

Yea it could be she just didn't like the video or that aspect to Gaga, so yea maybe hate isn't the word, like everything else I remember said about Gaga was apparently on that level too.

this bitch is squirting whipped cream from her tits.

IKR, like because it's not referencing anything religious that makes it better lol. They're both religious girls who expose themselves and push things to the extreme, but Gaga is better at it because she puts meaning to it. Wheres Russell Brand indicated that Katy's might be nothing but a act (tho he has the disadvantage of seeming like just the bitter ex).

Yea it could be she just didn't like the video or that aspect to Gaga, so yea maybe hate isn't the word, like everything else I remember said about Gaga was apparently on that level too.

IKR, like because it's not referencing anything religious that makes it better lol. They're both religious girls who expose themselves and push things to the extreme, but Gaga is better at it because she puts meaning to it. Wheres Russell Brand indicated that Katy's might be nothing but a act (tho he has the disadvantage of seeming like just the bitter ex).

He said she wouldn't put out and that he thought of other women when they did have sex