Official Thread - Katy Perry - Dark Horse *Video*

It does :lol: It's underwhelming but "feel good" and the oh-oh-oh-oh is very catchy.

I wonder if she's gonna get her #1s this era? Seems like even though she wants to get "darker" she's still playing it safe with the music.

with all those weird promos I was expecting something a little left field. this song is definitely safe and very blah.

with all those weird promos I was expecting something a little left field. this song is definitely safe and very blah.

I been listening to it since I found it, but it's just pop candy for me to chew, nothing great. The Gaga fan in me is relieved ^_^

Game on :ph34r:

• Upvote 1

I been listening to it since I found it, but it's just pop candy for me to chew, nothing great. The Gaga fan in me is relieved ^_^

Game on :ph34r:

as you should be :lol: If Im moved by the video and the song, I might stan for Gaga this era. -_- Katy actually got my attention with the promos she released, that's the only reason why I even gave her song a listen -_- ..I should have known my voodoo spirit would not be lifted. :(