Debbie Deb comes for Janhovas iconic cover

bu.

I loved the "remake"..but the question was clearly what song that was covered that she liked. :umm:

Exactly. There was no need to bring Mother up if she felt that way about it. But she knew if she mentioned Our Mother then she'd get more exposure. I fell for her ploy :tear:.

• Upvote 1

But she haself botched the original version :huh:

She's just mad that Janet didn't use the song as a single and she wont be able to collect coins from the spins it would get. Ha bank account just like the original version are gonna stay collecting dust

• Upvote 4

But she haself botched the original version :huh:

She's just mad that Janet didn't use the song as a single and she wont be able to collect coins from the spins it would get. Ha bank account just like the original version are still gonna stay collecting dust

Clock her Tyrone.

80k.gif

Janet's version was not good. It is what it is. :coffee:

The original track aplified Debbie's voice because the beats hit so hard. Whoever produced Janet's track turned her vocals down and it was just...... :umm: So Debbie was right, Janet's version was a mess.

However, the question wasn't which version did you hate, so she really was pressed about the janet cover and just wanted to get that off of her chest. :sigh:

• Upvote 1

The original track aplified Debbie's voice because the beats hit so hard. Whoever produced Janet's track turned her vocals down and it was just...... :umm: So Debbie was right, Janet's version was a mess.

However, the question wasn't which version did you hate, so she really was pressed about the janet cover and just wanted to get that off of her chest. :sigh:

I can't believe Debbie calls her self a "singer" when she talks on all her records..

This irrelevant bitch better be grateful that the Queen even acknowledged her existence! :sigh:

YES!!

I agree with Aed05 for the first time in a long time.. no one liked that song when it was "gifted" to us..

LIES! <_<

Zero lies read.

I saw plenty.