Debbie Deb comes for Janhovas iconic cover

bu.

No... were you not on the forums in 2006?

Weekend's reaction was a disaster.. it was a gift to the fans and the fans wanted the receipt.. no lies... i was there

It was a HUGE disaster, like is this where she's going? :unsure: I remember there was like a count down too for the song, and when it hit we were like :huh:

No... were you not on the forums in 2006?

Weekend's reaction was a disaster.. it was a gift to the fans and the fans wanted the receipt.. no lies... i was there

I know it was a disaster - I called out people that said they liked it when I remember the reaction. Isn't it the reason Janet dropped that board? It's still a good song to me

I know it was a disaster - I called out people that said they liked it when I remember the reaction. Isn't it the reason Janet dropped that board? It's still a good song to me

some fans let the song grow on them... I kinda did... only 42 spins

but majority of fans hate it... and i can see why

what I dont get is hit songs can be so simple, I mean look at what Robin Thicke did with "Blurred lines" a basic song, with a great hook and simple enough production...its not that hard to jam

:blink: Robin Thicke has 2 hits and nothing to show for it besides a few broken records..

comparing him to the Legend? I want what you're smoking

if hit songs were that simple... more people would have that AND what does any of this have to do with WEEKEND

:blink: Robin Thicke has 2 hits and nothing to show for it besides a few broken records..

if hit songs were that simple... more people would have that AND what does any of this have to do with WEEKEND

Janet has been in the music game how long? And she made "Weekend" which had flop written all over it? She should know better is my point

yea well Robin is shitting on JT at the top of the charts and you will deal :yep:

yea well Robin is shitting on JT at the top of the charts and you will deal :yep:

JT had notihng to do with this. But since you took it there - that's on one chart. Meanwhile JT is shitting on Robin where it counts - with the album. JT has also shat on others at the top of that chart Robin is currently dominating, before - on more than one occasion. Deal with that.

• Upvote 1

The vocals were the worst part. 20YO is Janet's weakest album vocally

I agree

She had people producing her who didn't know how to layer her vocals and she was singing in keys that were way to high. As quiet as its kept, 20YO did as much damage to her career as the event that shall not be discussed. She needed a GREAT album coming off of so much bad press and 20YO was not it. It was Immature, creatively lazy and worst of all boring. Ironically it contains one of her best songs and best vocal performances in "Enjoy". That song should have been the direction for the entire album. Instead she let her man try to turn her into a hood chick. :umm: That was a hard era for me as a fan. -_-

• Upvote 1