Sneak Peek: Jennifer Lopez’s ‘Good Hit’ Video

DJ Y2K Malone™

i actually like pop music for the most part these days, its just her ass

so over it at the moment... everyone is doing the same thing now.... The US catches on to eurodance and oversaturate the market and cheapen the whole thing up... *hides* - no offense tho (really) :unsure: ... it's just that in the US every artist has to top the other one and the way to do that mostly is to try to be as shocking as possible in a trashy way... same thing when the US finally picked up electro and started using it in r&b... cool at the beginning and ending up with the Pussycat dolls and such...

Good thing is that something new has to be found :)

:blush:

you have to understand half of the people here aren't in touch with music they still stuck in the 90's and early 2000's but everyone is entitled to their opinion

but dead at the people bashing it and haven't even seen it because it was taken down :lmao:

You honestly like it? I mean really? I don't hate Jlo at all she just has made horrible albums the last few tries. I don't see any redeeming qualities about this single or video at all. Im baffled how her people even let this get past the concept stage its just awful.

You honestly like it? I mean really? I don't hate Jlo at all she just has made horrible albums the last few tries. I don't see any redeeming qualities about this single or video at all. Im baffled how her people even let this get past the concept stage its just awful.

Brave isn't Horrible, it does have 1 or 2 horrible tracks but it was an ok album. Rebirth though , that was painful

it's not the point of liking it i never said i did but to bash just for the fact that it's her is totally different

the song was removed hours ago and people were still commenting on they didn't like it but as i said everyone is entitled to their opinion

Oh , you are talking about the youtube posters? my bad :lol: i don't pay attention to those hood rats

Archived