2014 Grammy Awards

HollyHood

Nobody could understand it. At least she wasn't treated like Mariah. The Grammy's couldn't and still don't stand her ass.

I tried to hit like on Dayz, and he just said what I felt, ya'll know Im old so I was there, I mean I remember the noms, the award shows, all that shit ya'll watch clips of I was watching live, young, but live on TV, and well, the story goes like this, even when 1993 came, the media said Janet. should be up for AOTY, and it wasn't either, ....so the truth? The Grammies pick and choose their favs, Beyonce could have shitted a flop album and won a Grammy.....

I'm still bothered by RN not being a big Grammy night for her. This bitch had the BIGGEST pop album of the year..massive singles, broke records.. singles that catered to ever existing audience on the planet!! What.More.Could.You.Ask.For.From.An.Artist?? But all she gets is BEST VIDEO??? Really? It's funny how she was doin a clean sweep at all the other award shows but the Grammys wanted to treat her like she's some second class Jackson,as if Michael's lil sister isn't worthy of winning a Grammy for great material that exceeds those,of her peers. I will FOREVER say FUCK THE GRAMMY'S for that bullshit they pulled,alone.

don't worry boo, the Grammys are fucking themselves, didnt' Chris Brown buy one? Or shall we say the rumor was he did and someone had to step down?...mmmmmhmm :filenails:

I tried to hit like on Dayz, and he just said what I felt, ya'll know Im old so I was there, I mean I remember the noms, the award shows, all that shit ya'll watch clips of I was watching live, young, but live on TV, and well, the story goes like this, even when 1993 came, the media said Janet. should be up for AOTY, and it wasn't either, ....so the truth? The Grammies pick and choose their favs, Beyonce could have shitted a flop album and won a Grammy.....

Bailey, you do realize that Joe and I are in the 30 and over crowd too,right? We were there right along with you seeing all of it. We aren't no young newbie forum members :asham:

• Upvote 1