P!nk Shades The Lessors...

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

She's a hypocrite, like I've always said about your fav. She makes a fool of herself all the time, meanwhile the ppl she tries to shade pay her no mind.

She's not a hypocrite :rolleyes: Nothing wrong with showing some bod every now-and-again... but every time you hit the stage? Cheap sea-shell bikini? Jersey dresses? onesies? P!nk keeps it classy.. not trashy in her music videos and her tv performances... what she does on Tour isn't trashy either

She's not a hypocrite :rolleyes: Nothing wrong with showing some bod every now-and-again... but every time you hit the stage? Cheap sea-shell bikini? Jersey dresses? onesies? P!nk keeps it classy.. not trashy in her music videos and her tv performances... what she does on Tour isn't trashy either

Let's look at this tho...

P!nk stayed up under Janet's tit.. they were close awhile back...and Janet's one of the rauchiest ,most "stripped" down females of our time. Wonder if that bothered P!nk back then...or does it juss currently become a dislike of hers just to take a cheap shot (as usual) ..she gets paid enough on her full time job, she can let the part time job of talkin trash go.

P!nk stayed up under Janet's tit.. they were close awhile back...and Janet's one of the rauchiest ,most "stripped" down females of our time. Wonder if that bothered P!nk back then...or does it juss currently become a dislike of hers just to take a cheap shot (as usual) ..she gets paid enough on her full time job, she can let the part time job of talkin trash go.

it's a new time... you can't hypothetically make up scenarios and call it "truth" :umm:

P!nk respects Janet Jackson.. she learned how to dance thanks to Janet (Mtv icon award performance)...

If u aren't tryna sell sex then.why would ur clothes be off?

There's a difference between "selling sex" and "being you"... Xtina sells sex..Katy sells sex in a weird way... Britney sold sex..

P!nk sells herself.. Just because she's not covered head to toe doesn't mean she's selling sex

• Upvote 1

Pink is just mad cause when she does strip down nobody gives a shit and she's never seen as a sex symbol and never will. She's trashed Britney, Christina, Miley, and Lord knows who else. She always talking about other celebrities but nobody ever talks about her. Bitch been pressed for over a decade :umm:
  • Upvote 1

Game can try to flip it, twist it, rub it downnnnnn all he wants.

When other females are naked, they're SELLING SEX

When Pink is naked she's "Being Herself"

Whatever the fuck that's suppose to mean :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Mmmm, so I wonder was Janet selling sex or truly just being herself...I wonder how one would truly know..Let's ask Game, he seems to be the Miss Cleo of the board. He can accurately tell you what you're thinking and your motives for why you do what you do :lmao:

Bitch been pressed for over a decade :umm:

Thank youuuuuuuuuuuu. That's the only way the bitch can get press is when she talks trash about somebody. Any other time, P!nk is not apart of ANYONE'S conversation much less a topic. She's been pullin the same tired stunt for years. She needs a new gig,like yesterday.

Game can try to flip it, twist it, rub it downnnnnn all he wants.

When other females are naked, they're SELLING SEX

When Pink is naked she's "Being Herself"

Whatever the fuck that's suppose to mean :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Mmmm, so I wonder was Janet selling sex or truly just being herself...I wonder how one would truly know..Let's ask Game, he seems to be the Miss Cleo of the board. He can accurately tell you what you're thinking and your motives for why you do what you do :lmao:

When has pink been naked? I'll wait

Janet's a perv and a freaky strong black woman.. If you need me to tell you that.. You need to go back to Rhythm Nation Academy

Thank youuuuuuuuuuuu. That's the only way the bitch can get press is when she talks trash about somebody. Any other time, P!nk is not apart of ANYONE'S conversation much less a topic. She's been pullin the same tired stunt for years. She needs a new gig,like yesterday.

Yeah. Unless she murders the stage and steals a show :coffee:

• Upvote 1