Gil "Ready" for 2014

You and blatin seem to have that bad with the whole thing of "Janet will do whatever she wants" ....well that's apparent and what else is apparent is alot of choices she makes dont do her any justice. You and blatin act as if Janet is perfect and can do no wrong and that's pure bullshit. Just becuz the rest of us have opinions about things doesn't necessarily mean we "HATE" anyone. We want the best for her just as much as yall but when has suggestions ever hurt anybody?

If yall gonna kiss Janet's as at least be on her payroll.

I don't hate Gil, I've always been indifferent with his choreo...my thing is I juss think its time for a "revamp" moment for Janet. New energy..like she use to do but now that she's older, its clear she's becum more complacent with her situation. We haven't seen innovative Janet in years. You can't deny that.

No one kisses Janet ass, and that has little do with the unnecessary hate Gil receives. Ya'll want some type of insight into what she's doing, that she's prepping for a return, and when you get it, you complain because of the source.

Things have gotten better for Janet, but no where near 100%, so yes, she's been trying to navigate the perfect time to drop a project that would be most beneficial to her and the success of the project. Thus, plans changing.

I'm just happy he's not revealing any specifics. He had to learn the hard way to keep his mouth closed about certain things, but apparently he's finally got it. lol

You aren't addressing the issue at hand. Do YOU believe Janet doesn't need some,New fresh energy at this point at all?

That's not the issue at hand. :rolleyes:

The issue is ya'll throwing unnecessary shade at Gil. However, I will answer...

I would love to see Janet work with someone else, but it's not because I think she's become complacent. Nor do I think her and Gil haven't created some innovative stuff dance wise.

That's not the issue at hand. :rolleyes:

The issue is ya'll throwing unnecessary shade at Gil. However, I will answer...

I would love to see Janet work with someone else, but it's not because I think she's become complacent. Nor do I think her and Gil haven't created some innovative stuff dance wise.

You don't think she's become complacent? The woman has NEVER lasted w/ a single choreographer this long! What would you call it?:lmao: Or maybe we can say, Pity..becuz its her bestfriend and she feels obligated and loyal enough to not replace him. It's either 1 or a 2 ..take ur REALISTIC pick, and miss me with the Bullshit cuz I'm Ray Charles to it! :lol:

And when is the last time Janet And Gil had some innovative choreo?????? :lmao:

You don't think she's become complacent? The woman has NEVER last w/ a single choreographer this long! What would you call it? :lmao: Or maybe we can say, Pity..becuz its her bestfriend and she feels obligated and loyal enough to not replace him. It's either 1 or a 2 ..take ur REALISTIC pick, and miss me with the Bullshit cuz I'm Ray Charles to it! :lol:

And when is the last time Janet And Gil had some innovative choreo?????? :lmao:

Or perhaps she feels he hasn't had the opportunity to show all that he can do because of the BS she's faced with each era.

All Nite, Feedback, Rock With U... the routines just didn't set off a craze (among the general public) because the projects weren't as successful. They impacted dance though. Especially, All Nite, imo. It was the first time a major artist featured that kind of a dance in a project. Say what you want about Gil's style at that time, but it became very popular in dance. Youtube is full of choreographers doing those same kind of movements.

GIl must be happy he's finally got a job again -_-

bitch! :lol: but yes he finally has some income coming in and now he can file for income tax

TOF, neutral? Please. :lmao: You would constantly defend his every move. And you keep sayin it ain't Gil's fault that things change and he doesnt purposely lie to us.

I have a SOLUTION.

How bout he just SHUT DA FUCK UP! (period) or at least til its actually confirmed. He seems to be a bit premature in revealing info when they just "in talks" about something... Hardly ever, when its actually carved in stone. Based off history, he should have learned to just shut up about shit.

exactly! If you gon' tweet something regarding Janet tweet all of the shit not inconclusive shit that'll have us on edge. Hell none of the fans will ever forget "Let's Do This" :lol:

He hasn't had the opportunity to show all he can do? :mellow: He's been choreographer AND creative director for 10 Years!! for 3 studio albums, 2 tours and 1 greatest hits!! How much more oppurtunity does he NEED?? Are u kidding me? Juss foolishness you spittin :lmao:

Those dance routines were not innovative. Maybe ANDS...maybe..but Especially not no damn FB choreo :mellow: TOF, STOP :mellow:

He hasn't had the opportunity to show all he can do? :mellow: He's been choreographer AND creative director for 10 Years!! for 3 studio albums, 2 tours and 1 greatest hits!! How much more oppurtunity does he NEED?? Are u kidding me? Juss foolishness you spittin :lmao:

Those dance routines were not innovative. Maybe ANDS...maybe..but Especially not no damn FB choreo :mellow: TOF, STOP :mellow:

Ugh did you see that performance of "Just A Little While" I posted on page 2? SMDH took some of those moves and used them for "All Nite". No fuckin' ma'am Gil! :fail:

I didn't say that's the reason Janet's still working with him. I named it as a possibility. Perhaps she simply likes working with him creatively.

A lot of people say the RWU video slays and that the routine is one of the best in previous years. What are you talking about? :mellow:

I'll give you FB, but I also feel if more spot light was put on the routine as a whole, instead of the space concept, it may have made the choreography more appealing.

Ugh did you see that performance of "Just A Little While" I posted on page 2? SMDH took some of those moves and used them for "All Nite". No fuckin' ma'am Gil! :fail:

I can't even sit thru that HORRID song Joe, much less watch a performance of it. We definitely kno he recycles and STEAL moves but I'm not even gonna open those can of worms.

I didn't say that's the reason Janet's still working with him. I named it as a possibility. Perhaps she simply likes working with him creatively.

A lot of people say the RWU video slays and that the routine is one of the best in previous years. What are you talking about? :mellow:

I'll give you FB, but I also feel if more spot light was put on the routine as a whole, instead of the space concept, it may have made the choreography more appealing.

In other words..Complacent. :mellow:

Who said that? Janet Stans? :mellow:

Choreography possibly having the potential to be more interesting does not equate to being INNOVATIVE. So, the FB choreo is irrelevant to the topic of innovative choreo. Period.

In other words..Complacent. :mellow:

Who said that? Janet Stans? :mellow:

Choreography possibly having the potential to be more interesting does not equate to being INNOVATIVE. So, the FB choreo is irrelevant to the topic of innovative choreo. Period.

In your opinion. :mellow:

Janet fans. Various things I've on Twitter/FB in discussion of Janet's work, etc. :mellow:

Not just more interesting, but see the choreography itself in a different light, so yes it is still relevant to the topic. :wave:

Even though the topic had nothing to do with this and was about the unnecessary shade Gil gets for simply tweeting that Janet is working on music. :coffee:

YES,my opinion...I've already stated that these are MY OPINIONS. :mellow:

Blah.

Nope.

He brings shade on himself for the premature info. What are you not understanding about that? It's very simple. WAIT before you speak to soon. Who cares if he's getting "better" . He's grown..he's not 2.

YES,my opinion...I've already stated that these are MY OPINIONS. :mellow:

Blah.

Nope.

He brings shade on himself for the premature info. What are you not understanding about that? It's very simple. WAIT before you speak to soon. Who cares if he's getting "better" . He's grown..he's not 2.

Good. As long as we both agree that it is YOUR opinion. :good:

They have opinions, just as you do. ^_^

Yep. ^_^

That was his problem in the past. Speaking about things to soon, giving too much detail away, etc. He no longer does that.

• 2 weeks later...

About someone that's a liar that screwed him over that owes him money. A typical queen rant.

"Bitch,everyone will discover the real you" type of bullshit..

so that's why he's so excited Janet's coming back so he can finally have some income. He probably paid for some dick that he didn't get and now he mad :lol:
  • Upvote 1