Gil "Ready" for 2014

Tis why today I don't trust a single person on her teams tweets, it's more than Gil, its Tony (her trainer), and it's Preston (her makeup artist), NONE of dem can be trusted, they all called themselves dropping hints that lead to NOTHING.

Exactly. Which is why for the last year I've been saying if it isn't on iTunes or her official YT account then no fucks are given as to what these lessors on her team say :lol:. I think Shawn said it best

"If she announces something and it doesn't go thru, you bitches will drag her because you got your hopes up.."

OH yea I left off Ian Cross, tho he simply just confirmed that an album is in the works and has been for longer than alot of us thought, and didn't say when stuff would be released just gave an update, same with the fired seamstress, same with that other producer......I would've rather that from Gil, Tony & Preston than their false leads.

Plans change.... especially when you're dealing with industry politics, etc that Janet has dealt with since 2004.

Gil has actually gotten a lot better. He used to reveal a lot more of what they were planning (Details, etc).

so how's that getting better if you're tweeting supposed info that actually contains no info?

HoeHoe, you hate Gil anyway! :rolleyes: Gil could tweet you specific info about what's going on, it could prove to be true, and you would still find something to hate on. :sigh: lol

The nerve. The same can be said about you. You like Gil, so whatever he does..you defend him and ur initial post is Exhibit A. Now go stand in the Hypocrite line out back.

:asham: so true.

I never post lies! :w00t:

You didn't answer the question boo boo :coffee:

That was my answer. You just didn't like it...... boo boo :umm:

The nerve. The same can be said about you. You like Gil, so whatever he does..you defend him and ur initial post is Exhibit A. Now go stand in the Hypocrite line out back.

Dayz... :rolleyes:

I don't "like" Gil. Actually, I'm pretty neutral on him. I just don't feel that all of the hate he gets among the Janet fans is fair.

Like, in this instance, you can't really blame him. It's not like he's purposefully lying to the fans. For years Janet has just been in a predicament where things aren't panning out because of industry BS. It's not his fault, and it's not Janet's fault. It's just what she's had to deal with unfortunately.

I'm just happy he's no longer going into details about various things. Let Janet get all of the pieces together before you open your big mouth. :lol:

exactly him and the other light skin hoes like Shawn always take up for Gil's wack ass no matter what he does. I bet the love the Just A Little While choreography

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-l8nEHMQ9w

1st - I'm not light skin :rolleyes:

2nd - I don't like the Just A Little While choreography. :coffee:

you light enough :rolleyes: and i'm surprised you don't. I bet Shawn does :filenails: and might I add if you look at the choreography close enough you'll see Gil added some of it for the "All Nite" choreography which is damn sad. After all these years I just noticed it. Everybody who looks at it will see. Y'all can deny if you want but it's there

you light enough :rolleyes: and i'm surprised you don't. I bet Shawn does :filenails: and might I add if you look at the choreography close enough you'll see Gil added some of it for the "All Nite" choreography which is damn sad. After all these years I just noticed it. Everybody who looks at it will see. Y'all can deny if you want but it's there

Stop doing the most, HoeHoe! :rolleyes: It has elements of what he would use for "All Nite", but that was popular in dance at that time. You can't still be pressed over a 10 year old routine, HoeHoe... which slays, btw (The "All Nite" routine that is)

Stop doing the most, HoeHoe! :rolleyes: It has elements of what he would use for "All Nite", but that was popular in dance at that time. You can't still be pressed over a 10 year old routine, HoeHoe... which slays, btw (The "All Nite" routine that is)

please his recycled ass moves. He did the same thing with "Luv" and "Make Me" recycled elements of "Feedback" and "So Excited" :sigh: I'm not pressed over that routine. I see you watched the video and saw exactly what I saw :lol: Just goes to show what i've been saying all along about Gil. He's mediocre at best and should of never been lead choreographer and it's a guarantee if he wasn't as close as he is to Janet he would've never gotten the opportunity :coffee:

I don't "like" Gil. Actually, I'm pretty neutral on him. I just don't feel that all of the hate he gets among the Janet fans is fair.

Like, in this instance, you can't really blame him. It's not like he's purposefully lying to the fans. For years Janet has just been in a predicament where things aren't panning out because of industry BS. It's not his fault, and it's not Janet's fault. It's just what she's had to deal with unfortunately.

I'm just happy he's no longer going into details about various things. Let Janet get all of the pieces together before you open your big mouth. :lol:

Chille hush yo speak, don't you know theres no such thing as being "neutral" with Gil, if you don't hate him, you obviously love him. You can't just think he's not the best or the worst, he's not great but he's not bad, you can't be that mature :asham::coffee:

• Upvote 1

TOF, neutral? Please. :lmao: You would constantly defend his every move. And you keep sayin it ain't Gil's fault that things change and he doesnt purposely lie to us.

I have a SOLUTION.

How bout he just SHUT DA FUCK UP! (period) or at least til its actually confirmed. He seems to be a bit premature in revealing info when they just "in talks" about something... Hardly ever, when its actually carved in stone. Based off history, he should have learned to just shut up about shit.

• Upvote 1

TOF, neutral? Please. :lmao: You would constantly defend his every move. And you keep sayin it ain't Gil's fault that things change and he doesnt purposely lie to us.

I have a SOLUTION.

How bout he just SHUT DA FUCK UP! (period) or at least til its actually confirmed. He seems to be a bit premature in revealing info when they just "in talks" about something... Hardly ever, when its actually carved in stone. Based of history, he should have learnded to just shut up about shit.

And then he gets salty as fuck when a fan questions him about it :rolleyes:.

I have a SOLUTION.

How bout he just SHUT DA FUCK UP! (period) or at least til its actually confirmed. He seems to be a bit premature in revealing info when they just "in talks" about something... Hardly ever, when its actually carved in stone. Based off history, he should have learned to just shut up about shit.

I don't defend his every move. I have even stated when I didn't like certain routines (JALW and Make Me), etc.

I just don't hate him like you all. Some of you personally blame him for the way things have gone in Janet's career. Like he's personally the one guiding her moves and it's not working out. Like he's putting out "official" statements each time he mentions Janet and what she may be planning.

I'm glad he's reached a point where he's not spilling specifics anymore, because with the way things have been, it's best to allow things to come to fruition. However, he's not hurting anyone, or making "empty promises" saying that she's working on it and that it's coming. Unless you just hate the man... which many of you do. :rolleyes:

You simply don't want Janet working with him anyone. Well, guess what, Janet's going to do what Janet wants to do. :coffee:

You and blatin seem to have that bad with the whole thing of "Janet will do whatever she wants" ....well that's apparent and what else is apparent is alot of choices she makes dont do her any justice. You and blatin act as if Janet is perfect and can do no wrong and that's pure bullshit. Just becuz the rest of us have opinions about things doesn't necessarily mean we "HATE" anyone. We want the best for her just as much as yall but when has suggestions ever hurt anybody?

If yall gonna kiss Janet's as at least be on her payroll.

I don't hate Gil, I've always been indifferent with his choreo...my thing is I juss think its time for a "revamp" moment for Janet. New energy..like she use to do but now that she's older, its clear she's becum more complacent with her situation. We haven't seen innovative Janet in years. You can't deny that.