SONG OF THE WEEK

Shawn1814

Except if she sang the song in the same key as feels so right the beat and background music would over power her vocals thus the song would be significantly less awesome. She proved with this song her upper register and full powered voice slays.

Thank You. Please Skool Joe. It would have sounded like ever other Janet song ....YOU HIT IT RIGHT ON THE NOSE!!

Except if she sang the song in the same key as feels so right the beat and background music would over power her vocals thus the song would be significantly less awesome. She proved with this song her upper register and full powered voice slays.

Nope. Not if they lowered the background music like they've done on many of her other songs. It would be perfect. Also Dayz said this is Janet's normal vocals and it's not. Those would be "All For You", "Feels So Right", "If", "And On, And On", "I Get Lonely", "Escapade", "Miss You Much", "Together Again", "Enjoy", "You Want This" and so forth

If they so call "lower the background music" on her other songs as you claim..then why is it that WCIS is the clearest, most projected vocal we've ever heard by Janet. You can't deny that even if youb wanted to. And what I said is Janet's natural voice is 2nd soprano which it IS. You act like Janet has a deep Toni Braxton voice :lol: I didn't state one lie. And most of those songs you listed Janet eventually sings in her high register especially in her ad libs like shes notorious for doin cuz its her natural voice.

..hello!!!!! Lol

• Upvote 1

If they so call "lower the background music" on her other songs as you claim..then why is it that WCIS is the clearest, most projected vocal we've ever heard by Janet. You can't deny that even if youb wanted to. And what I said is Janet's natural voice is 2nd soprano which it IS. You act like Janet has a deep Toni Braxton voice :lol: I didn't state one lie. And most of those songs you listed Janet is singing in her high register = soprano

..hello!!!!! Lol

And on And on and Feels So right and the others are not high register. WCIS is higher register. All For You Janet doesn't get to the higher register until towards the end of each verse she sings like "Intimidation's got that miiiind yeah" "just be yourself and let that be your guiiide". That's when she hits higher register. "I Get Lonely" is nowhere near high register lol. She sings the verses crystal clear and not loud or in high register lol

Becuz every song doesn't cause for Janet to sing high. It's about structure and blend when it comes to what key to sing a certain song in. Just like "If" would not sound right w/ her singing high throughout the song but damn near ever Janet song..doesnt she eventually start singing high during her ad libs? She's notorious for that! Why? Becuz its her natural voice..its her vocal in its strongest form. Come on,Joe...put it all together.