Ciara confirms pregnancy rumors

jarrylf

Continues to bring her up? Who? :lol: she was mentioned once and then YOU took over being her online bodyguard guard...as always.. swingin and throwin bows in her protection.

"Mentioned"= Brought up= On Your mind. I corrected the inaccuracy of her being brought up the way she was, it wasn't accurate.

....and that's cool and dandy but that doesn't take away from the fact that you're one of the main ones who comment on Bey.. really Joe? Soooo, yeah

when's the last time I commented on Bey? Must've been a while cause she's not on my mind like that. Actually the last time was way back in December when she dropped her album

"Mentioned"= Brought up= On Your mind. I corrected the inaccuracy of her being brought up the way she was, it wasn't accurate.

Oh, you mean.the same way Justin would be on your mind, perched in his threads talking mess becuz his success was making you feel some kind of way? See, thats the difference...there's a reason to hate on JT cuz of his success..what is there to be bothered by with Xtina? :umm::lmao:

when's the last time I commented on Bey? Must've been a while cause she's not on my mind like that. Actually the last time was way back in December when she dropped her album

Way back? You act like Dec was 6 months ago. :lol: The point is everytime she's making headlines youre one of the first to be there to comment or make remarks. She does bother 90% of this board

Oh, you mean.the same way Justin would be on your mind, perched in his threads talking mess becuz his success was making you feel some kind of way? See, thats the difference...there's a reason to hate on JT cuz of his success..what is there to be bothered by with Xtina? :umm::lmao:

You didn't learn the lesson the last time you tried that? Lets play again, how long ago was my post in the official Justin thread? If I'm feeling the way you do about Christina I've posted in there in the last month right? LOFL Perched in his thread imply's I frequent there (like you do Christina), which I don't. And I should be asking you that question, you keep claiming she's nothing, she's accomplished nothing, nobody's talking about her, she has no success, but she's always perched on your mind, if you believed the lie that she has nothing to keep you bothered, you wouldn't be bothered with remembering her enough to even drop her name. Nice diversion tho, but it's not dis-proving my point. :lmao::coffee:

Way back? You act like Dec was 6 months ago. :lol: The point is everytime she's making headlines youre one of the first to be there to comment or make remarks. She does bother 90% of this board

please if I was pressed i'd be like Game and commenting almost everytime something is said about her like he does with Brandy, Xtina, and whoever else he doesn't care for. Actually i've heard other irrelevant stuff about Beyonce since December but I don't comment on it cause I ain't worried about the girl. She'll never sell as many records as a solo artist like Janet and will never have an album sell 20 million copies and will never set a legacy like Janet except for the one she has now about her being a well known thief, liar, and copycat. :)

please if I was pressed i'd be like Game and commenting almost everytime something is said about her like he does with Brandy, Xtina, and whoever else he doesn't care for. Actually i've heard other irrelevant stuff about Beyonce since December but I don't comment on it cause I ain't worried about the girl. She'll never sell as many records as a solo artist like Janet and will never have an album sell 20 million copies and will never set a legacy like Janet except for the one she has now about her being a well known thief, liar, and copycat. :)

I'm not pressed. I just say what the silent is thinking