Ciara confirms pregnancy rumors

jarrylf

:umm: it's bumpin' bc of me.. and you... otherwise it'll be as dead as her career :good:

And all her new chart positions have nothing to do with that? For her career to be dead she'd have to go years without a hit as even a featured artist (ask Ashanti, Ciara, & Keri), hell thats keeping her career alive :coffee:

Being judged.

AM To PM, When You Look At Me, Between Me & You, It's All Gravy, Dip It Low, Whatever U Want, and Say I were dope -_-. She did good as a flop though. The royalties she got from Justin Biebers, Baby as well as being The Dreams baby mama - I bet she is PAID.

Well nah, I think they would prefer to be on a Katy,Rihanna and Bey level if anything. Realistically speaking, Wouldn't you :umm:

Ya-no, When you're dead, and all you want is some life, life support's gonna have to do before you can take off walking again, but in the cases of Ciara, Ashanti & Keri, their bodies are their careers, and they been cremated before the 2010's. Fact of the matter is, their careers make Christina's look much better, hell she's the 1 still adding accomplishments to her stats

Ya-no, When you're dead, and all you want is some life, life support's gonna have to do before you can take off walking again, but in the cases of Ciara, Ashanti & Keri, their bodies are their careers, and they been cremated before the 2010's. Fact of the matter is, their careers make Christina's look much better, hell she's the 1 still adding accomplishments to her stats

Yes.. we all agree... Christina is a B-lister

I mean.. who would you, Dayz, have perform at your private party... Ciara, Ashanti, Keri, or Xtina?

I know you'd pick Ashanti but most would go with SecondratesuperstarTina

AM To PM, When You Look At Me, Between Me & You, It's All Gravy, Dip It Low, Whatever U Want, and Say I were dope -_-. She did good as a flop though. The royalties she got from Justin Biebers, Baby as well as being The Dreams baby mama - I bet she is PAID.

She ain't THAT paid. :umm: She has a few coins..and u must have forgot she was havin issues w/ Dream payin support at one point. Lol

I did use Dip It Low and Whatever You Want .. but the rest of the world only used Dip It Low and them she was tossed to the lions..no one cared :lol: and she also had this stunning song on the "Be Cool" soundtrack ..i couldnt believe she could sound so amazing

I mean.. who would you, Dayz, have perform at your private party... Ciara, Ashanti, Keri, or Xtina?

Xtina a b-lister?? Wtf? She is an A-lister all day long! And has been since 1999. Give credit where its due,Game.

Um yea, who needs the voice of a generation when you can Ashanti performing magic tricks with her new albums release date.

Is that sarcasm? :umm: She was downgraded when she went Bionic and when she signed up for The Voice

The Voice brought her up tho, not exactly A, but not exactly far from it....if it were Idol/Xfactor..............

See, your problem is that you have to always use the Ashanti and Keri's for leverage to make Xtina seem like she's still killing the game..but you can't put her against them when she was once in the league w/ the Big Wigs .. Bey,Brit,etc. That was her TRUE contemps...Ashanti,Ci,and Keri were never in that league to begin with. The bottom line is Xtina is on life support, not to mention she had completely died until The Voice resuscitated her. She's still in LAST place when it come to her rivals (in her time) they have accomplished more than her..and dnt bring Jessica and Mandy into this cuz they were never as big as Xtina and Brit :lol:

See, your problem is that you have to always use the Ashanti and Keri's for leverage to make Xtina seem like she's still killing the game..but you can't put her against them when she was once in the league w/ the Big Wigs .. Bey,Brit,etc. That was her TRUE group...Ashanti,Ci,and Keri were never in that league to begin with. The bottom line is Xtina is on life support, not to mention she had completely died until The Voice resuscitated her. She's still in LAST place when it come to her rivals (in her time) they have accomplished more than her..and dnt bring Jessica and Mandy into this cuz they were never as big as Xtina and Brit :lol:

Yet wasn't it you who started this whole thing by falsely categorizing Christina with them when she is in fact more relevant and successful than them? Yet it's wrong for me to point out how inaccurate that is because they actually do make her look like 1 of the big wigs? What exactly do Bey & Brit have to do with this convo exactly? You're the one who put her against the likes of Keri & Ciara in the 1st place. And Ashanti was in that league, and no it would've had to have taken more than 2 flop eras (our of 7) for her career to be considered dead. You keep again falsely saying she's in "last place" but the fact that you neglect to mention Jessica Simpson, Mandy Moore, Jewel, Mya & Ashanti..........all of whom are doing worst as far as musical relevance than Christina says you're wrong. Actually they were big, they had their hits, they all competed for pop hits at the same time, so they'll be brought up (pulling a "and don't say ___" is an admition in any argument that you know your wrong and it's a loophole)