BlackCat1989

Thanks for all the love you guys. You know the first fan forum that I lurked on was prince.org. And there was quite a few Janet fans there, but as time went on they seem to disappear. So since i'm not really a prince fan I set out to find a Janet forum and that how I came across this one. You guys are a trip and I like the diversity here. I like that there are young and not so young fans here.

Thanks for all the love you guys. You know the first fan forum that I lurked on was prince.org. And there was quite a few Janet fans there, but as time went on they seem to disappear. So since i'm not really a prince fan I set out to find a Janet forum and that how I came across this one. You guys are a trip and I like the diversity here. I like that there are young and not so young fans here.

Prince and his fans are as pressed as his hair. Good thing you didn't join. Oh also we're like a big family here. We laugh, disagree, and even fight with each other and then make-up. When we fight sometimes it gets bad but that's just a warning lol

It gets bad and it gets LONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

We can make a 2 page thread go to 20 pages in only a few hours. Game & myself are notorious for that with each other lol. But theres alot of love, for the most part anyway.

• Upvote 1

Hello, I'm King Game.. Aka Norman, Game, and F**... I am the sarcastic asshole of the forum... Members respect me and naturally fear me sexually.

I am reality

I love Apple, long walks on the beach, and kittens

A top amongst bottoms. -_-

Wow that's exactly what I was going to say. Stole my post

Well, let's not get ahead of ourselves. :umm: