BlackCat1989

Hello everyone! I'am BlackCat1989 and I'm new to this board. I have actually been lurking here for about a year. When I received my new tablet I decided to join. Anyway I'm a huge Janet Stan and have been since the age of 5. So I was so excited when I came across this forum. I started to join Janetxone, but I didn't hear to many great things about it so I decided not to join. But I like a lot of the things you guys post and talk about. And I love the fact that some of you all are behind the legend panel videos, they are funny as hell. That being said I think i'm going to like it here.

• Upvote 1

I'm from Florida and I'm 28 years old. Besides being a huge Janet fan I'm aspiring to become a nurse. I love people and people love me. It's just so exciting to have a forum to come to and discuss all things Janet!

that's a little presumptuous and cocky...you'll fit right in. :coffee: welcome
  • Upvote 4

Nice to meet you, it's gonna be great having a new member here.

Word of advise I wish I got, don't take any of the arguments here you may/will find yourself in serious (well unless it is like a actual attack ofcourse, I mean over frivolous arguments about your fave artists, and your least fave. The only fave you have that's sacred is Janet lol.

Nice to meet you

• Upvote 1

Hi! Jarryl I know who you are from some of your YouTube videos that you have done on varies members of the Jackson family. I also know that you provide the voice of Mj on the Legends panel, you do an awesome job at it. Well Janet is the only celebrity that I Stan for so this forum should be perfect for me.

Hi! Jarryl I know who you are from some of your YouTube videos that you have done on varies members of the Jackson family. I also know that you provide the voice of Mj on the Legends panel, you do an awesome job at it. Well Janet is the only celebrity that I Stan for so this forum should be perfect for me.

Hello, Yes it's me, BUT that's actually another member (TOF....wait for everyone to shade him lol) does the MJ voices, and the Kii is that's his natural voice. I do Rebbie, Oprah, Marlon, & Joe on the Jacksons shows, and Mariah, Wendy, & Justin on Legends Panel. And that'll go a long way for you if Janets all you stan for you'll go far here for the most part lol.

Hello everyone! I'am BlackCat1989 and I'm new to this board. I have actually been lurking here for about a year. When I received my new tablet I decided to join. Anyway I'm a huge Janet Stan and have been since the age of 5. So I was so excited when I came across this forum. I started to join Janetxone, but I didn't hear to many great things about it so I decided not to join. But I like a lot of the things you guys post and talk about. And I love the fact that some of you all are behind the legend panel videos, they are funny as hell. That being said I think i'm going to like it here.

Hey, welcome to the community! ^_^

Nice username, "Black Cat" is one of favorite songs to sing (well if I could sing, that is lol)

Hello, I'm King Game.. Aka Norman, Game, and F**... I am the sarcastic asshole of the forum... Members respect me and naturally fear me sexually.

I am reality

I love Apple, long walks on the beach, and kittens

Hello. I am along the classy and mature group of members here. The ppl here often compliment me on my exemplary level of professionalism and respect for others and their space and views. :)

Wow that's exactly what I was going to say. Stole my post

• Upvote 1