George Zimmerman - Celebrity Boxer

ThatOtherFan

http://www.tmz.com/2014/01/30/george-zimmerman-celebrity-boxing-match/

0130-george-zimmerman-boxing-1.jpg

Now's your chance to kick George Zimmerman's ass with zero legal repercussions -- he just agreed to a celebrity boxing match ... and he says he'll fight ANYONE ... even black people.

Celebrity boxing promoter Damon Feldman threw down the challenge, offering George money to step in the ring. Now here's the kicker ... the opponent has NOT been selected.

We're told George is open to fighting a black person, but the promoter is not discriminating, telling us "We're not looking at it as a race thing ... We haven't discussed purple, yellow, white, black."

Lately George has been more interested in boxing than guns ... regularly training in the ring.

If you'd like to throw your hat in the ring for the March 1 match, email fightgeorge@hotmail.com.

-----

That awkward moment when most of white America realize they supported a true psychopath. I wonder if he's still a "hero" for many....

http://www.tmz.com/2...y-boxing-match/

0130-george-zimmerman-boxing-1.jpg

Now's your chance to kick George Zimmerman's ass with zero legal repercussions -- he just agreed to a celebrity boxing match ... and he says he'll fight ANYONE ... even black people.

Celebrity boxing promoter Damon Feldman threw down the challenge, offering George money to step in the ring. Now here's the kicker ... the opponent has NOT been selected.

We're told George is open to fighting a black person, but the promoter is not discriminating, telling us "We're not looking at it as a race thing ... We haven't discussed purple, yellow, white, black."

Lately George has been more interested in boxing than guns ... regularly training in the ring.

If you'd like to throw your hat in the ring for the March 1 match, email fightgeorge@hotmail.com.

-----

That awkward moment when most of white America realize they supported a true psychopath. I wonder if he's still a "hero" for many....

They will stand by him no matter what.. I'm sure they are still donating money to him.. :sigh:

DMX says he'll be jailed if promoters allow him to step in a boxing ring with George Zimmerman ... because he'd break every boxing rule in the book -- then piss on his face.

The 43-year old rapper tells TMZ ... he's throwing his name out as a potential opponent for George's upcoming celebrity boxing gig -- just like The Game -- and says he wants to do it for "every black person who has been done wrong in the system."

DMX adds, "I am going to beat the living f**k out him … I am breaking every rule in boxing to make sure I f**k him right up."

DMX says, "Once I am done with him, I am going to whip my d**k out and piss on him ... right in his muthaf**kin face."

He adds, "Zimmerman is a piece of s**t and that’s what he needs to drink."

We're guessing George won't take him up on the offer.