Billboard updates her "10 Best Super Bowl Halftime Shows" list

Kim

Madonnas superbowl was great tbh. She lipped - so what. The Superbowl is one of the few places I'd expect someone to lip...and yall aren't here for Madonnas live vocals anyway :lol:.

Beyonce's started good, lost steam, picked up when DC popped out and then fell flat

Haven't seen Brunos

Prince's was ok - best part was the dick shadow tbh

MJ's was kinda boring if I'm honest - but the hype >>>

Janets reign supreme >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> The only one people STILL talk about EVERY Superbowl -_-

!!!!!!!!!

Plz Skool These Ppl, Bu!

:lmao:@ how last year this whole board was saying Beyonce's halftime was mediocre and underwhelming. Now a year later ppl act like it was better than Madonna's. :lmao: I just can't with this flip flopping board. That's the FIRST I'm ever hearing this. Tryna discredit Madoona for lippin? I could have swore Janet lipped :blink: ... oh, okay ppl..that makes sense :crazy:

Game, I can quote you as saying you thought Madonna's presentation was EPIC. Yes, you said this. Soooo just becuz she lacks talent and can't sing like Beyonce..that automatically makes Beyonce's better? :mellow: So since Beyonce sings better than Janet, does that mean Beyonce SB >>Janet SB ??? Or let me guess, is Janets dancing talent saving this from being true?

Game, I can quote you as saying you thought Madonna's presentation was EPIC.

Madonna's special effects were EPIC

besides that... it was like watching a Circus

I can quote me too... Now show me where I said her performance was epic.. bc it looks to me like I said her "special effects" were epic...

Soooo just becuz she lacks talent and can't sing like Beyonce..that automatically makes Beyonce's better? :mellow: So since Beyonce sings better than Janet, does that mean Beyonce SB >>Janet SB ??? Or let me guess, is Janets dancing talent saving this from being true?

Madonna has ZERO talent. Not just vocally... So bringing up Janet is just messy

tumblr_mxont9f6Bv1qzi80do2_r1_250_zps018e2da2.gif

Edited by The Game Network
  • Upvote 1

I'd prefer Beyonce's live singing over Madonna's mediocre lipping and elderly cartwheels. Yes the visuals were nice but when you don't have actual talent that's the only thing you can rely on. The only thing I did like about Madonna's was the setlist. IDK what's turning me off from her now. I used to be a fan but now I just cringe every time I see her.

I'd prefer Beyonce's live singing over Madonna's mediocre lipping and elderly cartwheels. Yes the visuals were nice but when you don't have actual talent that's the only thing you can rely on. The only thing I did like about Madonna's was the setlist. IDK what's turning me off from her now. I used to be a fan but now I just cringe every time I see her.

This made me giggle out loud in my office. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

• Upvote 1

If Madonna was a new artist pulling the shit she does these days I wouldn't want anything to do with her.

Right! I think it's her condescending attitude that's truly turning me off. Then when you factor in the "disn*gga" comment... smh. She should definitely know better, especially since she was alive and well through the civil rights movement.