Billboard updates her "10 Best Super Bowl Halftime Shows" list

Kim

Madonnas superbowl was great tbh. She lipped - so what. The Superbowl is one of the few places I'd expect someone to lip...and yall aren't here for Madonnas live vocals anyway :lol:.

Beyonce's started good, lost steam, picked up when DC popped out and then fell flat

Haven't seen Brunos

Prince's was ok - best part was the dick shadow tbh

MJ's was kinda boring if I'm honest - but the hype >>>

Janets reign supreme >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> The only one people STILL talk about EVERY Superbowl -_-

• Upvote 2

Madonnas superbowl was great tbh. She lipped - so what. The Superbowl is one of the few places I'd expect someone to lip...and yall aren't here for Madonnas live vocals anyway :lol:.

Beyonce's started good, lost steam, picked up when DC popped out and then fell flat

Prince's was ok - best part was the dick shadow tbh

MJ's was kinda boring if I'm honest - but the hype >>>

Janets reign supreme >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> The only one people STILL talk about EVERY Superbowl -_-

LOL I really do agree with every word

1 I'd add tho, Diana Ross for most EPIC exit EVER, WAITING for someone to top it (tho Janet comes the closest) Leaving by hellicopter singing Take Me Higher

MJ's get the most points from me because of the intro alone, I DO very much wish it wasn't SOOOO "Dangerous Tour" LOL

And I DO think Prince's was great just not deserving of billing over Jan or Mike.

LOL I really do agree with every word

1 I'd add tho, Diana Ross for most EPIC exit EVER, WAITING for someone to top it (tho Janet comes the closest) Leaving by hellicopter singing Take Me Higher

MJ's get the most points from me because of the intro alone, I DO very much wish it wasn't SOOOO "Dangerous Tour" LOL

And I DO think Prince's was great just not deserving of billing over Jan or Mike.

I forgot about Dianas :lol:!! I actually liked hers

Yeah MJ's intro was great tbh. I loved when the audience held up signs and it was a link of people holding their hands or something