FOX AXES USA XFACTOR

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

The shows haven't been about talent for years. It's about the money they get from votes and advertising.

And don't forget about the publicity for the judges (wink).

That's the sad irony about The Voice tho, they do have some of the most talented singers I've seen on any of these competition shows (2012, I was watching all 3) but it's after the shows off is where they just drop the ball, but of the 3 shows they give the artists the best treatment on the show I think.

It really tells me you're not paying enough attention :lmao: Because whether you like Idol more than the voice isn't the point, whether Idol will get the boot before The Voice was, don't need co-signers when I know the stats and took down everyone who tried to downplay them and change the subject. In terms of that context, if you were checking it all from jump, I'm not alone, I'm the only 1 debatting this side.

The Voice won't last 15 years

And you did no such.. The only thing you proved was The Voice winners earn something called "artistry".. Which means nothing

The Voice won't last 15 years

And you did no such.. The only thing you proved was The Voice winners earn something called "artistry".. Which means nothing

Right, they'll pull the plug when the rattings dive like Idol should've the night Simon left and Janet killed the show, duh. They're too smart to desperately cling on (hopefully)

Are you sure that in the discussion of the race for "who'll get cancelled next" (that you started on page 1 by the way) I didn't point out how it will very easily be Idol? Cause I think I did. You changed the subject to "The Winners" when this whole subject and topic is about the shows, in that context (the relevant 1) it's been shut down for me for a lonnnnnnnnng time.

Right, they'll pull the plug when the rattings dive like Idol should've the night Simon left and Janet killed the show, duh. They're too smart to desperately cling on (hopefully)

Are you sure that in the discussion of the race for "who'll get cancelled next" (that you started on page 1 by the way) I didn't point out how it will very easily be Idol? Cause I think I did. You changed the subject to "The Winners" when this whole subject and topic is about the shows, in that context (the relevant 1) it's been shut down for me for a lonnnnnnnnng time.

Doesn't matter which gets canned first.. What matters is which last the longest. And which will not go down in history

Doesn't matter which gets canned first.. What matters is which last the longest. And which will not go down in history

But it does lol. Why does that matter when out of lets say 15 (their on 13 seasons, so I'm being generous) only 3 or 4 would matter? It's an embarassment that they're on this long and the rattings are what they are. And the answer to the later question is both, because The Voice has been the 1st reality show to do alot of things in the TV industry, the only singing competition show other than Idol to do so.

But it does lol. Why does that matter when out of lets say 15 (their on 13 seasons, so I'm being generous) only 3 or 4 would matter? It's an embarassment that they're on this long and the rattings are what they are. And the answer to the later question is both, because The Voice has been the 1st reality show to do alot of things in the TV industry, the only singing competition show other than Idol to do so.

I think they've crushed the ratings of their show for 10 of the 13 years... I don't think people take The Voice that seriously.

I think they've crushed the ratings of their show for 10 of the 13 years... I don't think people take The Voice that seriously.

I'd see that...if not for the Emmy win that they were the only singing competition show nominated for (record set) that was previously only won by Extreme Makeover. It's a very successful, very lucrative show.

I'd see that...if not for the Emmy win that they were the only singing competition show nominated for (record set) that was previously only won by Extreme Makeover. It's a very successful, very lucrative show.

Emmy's are for TV shows... Yet the music world ignores anything The Voice produces after the finale... I'm not here for Primetime Emmy Awards.. nice try

BTW.. AI has 8 wins.. 64 nominations in 13 years...

The Voice has 2 wins and only 9 nominations... womp

Emmy's are for TV shows... Yet the music world ignores anything The Voice produces after the finale... I'm not here for Primetime Emmy Awards.. nice try

BTW.. AI has 8 wins.. 64 nominations in 13 years...

The Voice has 2 wins and only 9 nominations... womp

So they're not TV shows now? LOL That's what this discussion is about and what's important the shows, I'm here for this topic, not changing it to the music industry where no show is slaying right now at all, thus completely irrelevant to the convo, to YOU I repeat nice try LOL,

But they weren't nominated in the category the Voice was, no other singing competition ever has been, nice try tho, heres a lil extra for that, turns out on further reasearch Idol was nominated for that primetime 1 9 seasons in a ROW, the Voice TOOK it the 2nd time. But hey they're just the better show is all, as the ratting, receptions and awards say.

So they're not TV shows now? LOL That's what this discussion is about and what's important the shows, I'm here for this topic, not changing it to the music industry where no show is slaying right now at all, thus completely irrelevant to the convo, to YOU I repeat nice try LOL,

But they weren't nominated in the category the Voice was, no other singing competition ever has been, nice try tho, heres a lil extra for that, turns out on further reasearch Idol was nominated for that primetime 1 9 seasons in a ROW, the Voice TOOK it the 2nd time. But hey they're just the better show is all.

wow.. and did they win that nomination?

Idol has 6x as many wins and 7x as many nominations :umm: so how do u figure they're the better show? Not to mention The Voice really haven't been a leader in ratings compared to AI which murdered ratings in their peak

wow.. and did they win that nomination?

Idol has 6x as many wins and 7x as many nominations :umm: so how do u figure they're the better show? Not to mention The Voice really haven't been a leader in ratings compared to AI which murdered ratings in their peak

Um yea and shamed Idol all over the net with that since Idol never did, I keep talking about their primetime Emmy.

But how many of those many 1's were primetime tho (Aka the ones that matter)? Well besides it being obvious if you watch all the shows it competes (which I have), it's beyond obvious, hell they focus more on music alone than any other show. And actually they are a leader in the rattings, NOW....Idol isn't, The Voice is the highest ranked and watched among it's competitors, Idol had NO competitors in it's hayday.

They focus on music yet NONE OF THEIR WINNERS are producing anything the public likes... so is it a focus on music? You can't have your cake and eat it too...

Either their for music and flop or their entertainers and flop

And yet somehow that hasn't stopped the show from slaying somehow. Has Idols past success in music kept their shows rattings high today?

And of the 3 winners who have released music, 2 of them are country and are successful as country artists....but alas the show remains on top

And yet somehow that hasn't stopped the show from slaying somehow. Has Idols past success in music kept their shows rattings high today?

And of the 3 winners who have released music, 2 of them are country and are successful as country artists....but alas the show remains on top

They've been going strong for 10 years... strong.. quit acting like Idol's ratings are as low as sitcoms... they're still pushing great numbers

They are not successful.. Ms. Pope is the only one with a Top 40 hit.. at #37.... & Bradbery only sold 300k with her single.. Their winner stats suck ass compared to AI.. let's not pretend that they have had multiplatinum hits, awards, fame... Because NONE of them have it... Tap out JIF... I understand why you stan for the Voice.. but The Voice is Christina Milan compared to AI

And for how long? not 13+ seasons.. that's for sure

They've been going strong for 10 years... strong.. quit acting like Idol's ratings are as low as sitcoms... they're still pushing great numbers

They are not successful.. Ms. Pope is the only one with a Top 40 hit.. at #37.... & Bradbery only sold 300k with her single.. Their winner stats suck ass compared to AI.. let's not pretend that they have had multiplatinum hits, awards, fame... Because NONE of them have it... Tap out JIF... I understand why you stan for the Voice.. but The Voice is Christina Milan compared to AI

And for how long? not 13+ seasons.. that's for sure

But are they even half of what they were? And most importantly are they better than The Voice's right now?

But did i not say "success in country" thus meaning country charts? Lol except that's only accurate in the music industry, in the TV industry they're Janet & Family Guy while Idol is Diana & The Simpsons

But are they even half of what they were? And most importantly are they better than The Voice's right now?

Lol except that's only accurate in the music industry, in the TV industry they're Janet & Family Guy while Idol is Diana & The Simpsons

They better than most for 13 years in the game... And the Voice isn't too far ahead.. They're not exactly blowing them out the water

I'm not understanding what you meant by that? The Voice is not Janet Jackson bc Janet Jackson gets results in her prime.. The Voice is Brandy

They better than most for 13 years in the game... And the Voice isn't too far ahead.. They're not exactly blowing them out the water

I'm not understanding what you meant by that? The Voice is not Janet Jackson bc Janet Jackson gets results in her prime.. The Voice is Brandy

But they're over them, and increasing it, every time Idol is on the same night as The Voice, Idol RARELY if ever wins.

Heres what I mean (again). Diana Ross was the 1st black pop singer with a light unique voice and a all around successful entertainer and name &The Simpsons is the 1st adult themed provacatie cartoon. Both are legends, both accomplished things none of it's influences can follow, but both ended up looking desperate and pathetic after their peaks, Diana kept trying to seem young and hip (even attempting rap), The Simpsons now have no flavor or reason they're just trying to keep up with their competitions. Wheres Janet came at the end of Diana's regin (like The Voice) and Janet is more talented and a better artist than Diana (The Voice is a much more quality TV show than Idol), and when Family guy came like with The Voice the inspiration from The Simpsons was undenyable, but they were just better, and stronger. But at the end of the day Diana Ross's name as a legend is bigger than Janets, but Janet's much more relevant and successful today. The Simpsons is much more legendary than Family Guy, ever will be, but Family Guy is better than them (now), and more relevant than them.

And the voice is getting results in it's prime, Primetime emmy in fact.

http://en.wikipedia....etition_Program