FOX AXES USA XFACTOR

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

That's 7 more people than The Voiceless winners and 58% higher success rate

Do you know who my boyfriend is.....? Angie :umm: so yeah.. You're in big trouble now :coffee:

The Voice has 6 seasons to AI's 12. They may not have hit the ground running but it's too early to call. It actually looks like The Voice is picking up steam while AI is fizzling out.

I don't even think she'll take you seriously, either. :coffee:

The Voice has 6 seasons to AI's 12. They may not have hit the ground running but it's too early to call. It actually looks like The Voice is picking up steam while AI is fizzling out.

I don't even think she'll take you seriously, either. :coffee:

6 seasons in 3 years.. with nothing to show for except a 2 Emmy's and the same ratings as AI's 13th season... yay!!

There's no way The Voiceless will top the feats AI already set in history.. but you can dream, right?

We keep our private lives private for a reason Rey.. Haters like you

All I need in this life of sin, is me and my girlfriend.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-11785-1378867693-7_zps359ef77e.gif

6 seasons in 3 years.. with nothing to show for except a 2 Emmy's and the same ratings as AI's 13th season... yay!!

There's no way The Voiceless will top the feats AI already set in history.. but you can dream, right?

We keep our private lives private for a reason Rey.. Haters like you

All I need in this life of sin, is me and my girlfriend.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-11785-1378867693-7_zps359ef77e.gif

Two Emmy's and good ratings aren't nothing :umm:

I didn't say it would. My point is that AI is fizzling out and The Voice is taking over its market. Will it be as great? Time will tell.

I have nothing to hate on. I have my own love. Besides, it still doesn't mean she'll take you seriously on here regardless of whatever's private :coffee:

• Upvote 1

I didn't say it would. My point is that AI is fizzling out and The Voice is taking over its market. Will it be as great? Time will tell.

I have nothing to hate on. I have my own love. Besides, it still doesn't mean she'll take you seriously on here regardless of whatever's private :coffee:

two compared to 9.. :umm:

Great.. AI is fizzing out.. after 13 years.. meanwhile The Voiceless has about the same amount of people watching in it's prime.. Obviously if AI "fizzes out" the 2nd best will conquer.. but for how long before it's canceled since I'm sure Americans are noticing that 0% of their winners become successful

Wow... Guess who just got uninvited to our 5 year anniversary summer bash... :umm:

I am NOT taking over this debate from Jarryl. I hardly even watch any of these shows anymore. :mellow::lol:

tumblr_miqncwWAvf1rdovqoo1_250_zpsd13f7e55.gif

Great.. AI is fizzing out.. after 13 years.. meanwhile The Voiceless has about the same amount of people watching in it's prime.. Obviously if AI "fizzes out" the 2nd best will conquer.. but for how long before it's canceled since I'm sure Americans are noticing that 0% of their winners become successful

Wow... Guess who just got uninvited to our 5 year anniversary summer bash... :umm:

tumblr_miqncwWAvf1rdovqoo1_250_zpsd13f7e55.gif

Again, I said it wasn't nothing. I didn't say it was better than AI like you're making it seem. :sigh:

Which is decent numbers for the up and coming show. Did you expect it to already be ahead? :umm:

Jerk :rolleyes: Your fault :coffee:

:asham:

Again, I said it wasn't nothing. I didn't say it was better than AI like you're making it seem. :sigh:

Which is decent numbers for the up and coming show. Did you expect it to already be ahead? :umm:

Jerk :rolleyes: Your fault :coffee:

:asham:

Up & coming? It's in it's 6th season.. some GOOD shows don't make it to their 6th season.. I can't name any but they're out there :asham:

That and alcohol will be served.. and... ya know.. you're youthful -_-:lol:

Ya betta call for back up.. Bu, Escapade, Jarry.. Where are you? Rey's backtracking

tumblr_llvl8hgqZf1qbn691_zps962a5555.gif

Up & coming? It's in it's 6th season.. some GOOD shows don't make it to their 6th season.. I can't name any but they're out there :asham:

That and alcohol will be served.. and... ya know.. you're youthful -_-:lol:

Ya betta call for back up.. Bu, Escapade, Jarry.. Where are you? Rey's backtracking

tumblr_llvl8hgqZf1qbn691_zps962a5555.gif

No evidence? Claim invalid. :coffee:

Ugh :rolleyes::lol:

Backtracking how? I never claimed to watch these shows consistently. Lol

Hoarders, Glee (gag), Toddlers & Bad Parenting... all canceled and... gooood? shows.. all under 6 season

You never claimed you didn't watch these shows, "consistently" :whistle:

Glee is cancelled? Yes! I was sick of hearing about that show. Hoarders was good. Brats & Bad Parenting never deserved to be a show.

I didn't need to in order to argue my point. :coffee:

0_zpsec5fd8a8.gif

But was it not accurate? 1's rattings go up, the others go down

#CLOCKED

How many of the 9 are the Primetime ones tho (AKA the ones that matter)? All they need is that 1 that Idol has been trying & trying & trying for ever since their reign and then they weren't even nominated when The Voice won, OUCH

And no A.I. FIZZED out after 7 seasons, that's when the rattings started dropping, it wasn't until Simon left and the Voice came along where they started plummeting. And you're right American's arent helping the winners....but they just keep on helping the show LOL

For it to fizz out they would have to have substantially lower rating than their competition. They do not

Let's quit pretending The Voiceless ratings are surging. Compare season to season. AI was dominating compared to what the V is doing now

Not at all, they just have to be beaten by the competition (like they are), them dropping millions of views each season, getting more made fun of publically every season, the signs are there, its a fact, the fizz has been building for years

Yes they do, don't let the premiere's ratings trick you, and then when they come on the same week, each time The Voice CREAM them in the ratings.

DEATH @ Wendy Williams saying the exact same thing "Idol will get another 1-3 seasons, but don't get it twisted they are 1 shoe off of the banana peel, The Voice is gonna show them how it's done when they come back!", I SAID 1-3 TOO HA!

http://youtu.be/xmx-h2YmRKw?t=4m14s

Primetime or not... An Emmy is an Emmy

I'm done fighting you on this.. I'm tapping out for you.. you are really trying hard to push that The Voice is this epic show that changed the game but all they added was teams and a spinning chair...

Yeah, juss let him be :lmao: let him hold on to the dreams and wonders. AI doesn't have to produce not one more star cuz they have already SHOWED and PROVED ..time and time again. While The Voice has not proved anything beyond entertainment.

So The Voice getting cancelled after a show that's rattings are continuing to trop is a "dream" wow, that makes sense. Here I'd think that'd be the other way around #justsilly :lmao:

Your dream was them producing a successful artist

FOX wouldn't cancel AI unless since it still has about the #of people watching it as The Voiceless's ratings

• Upvote 1

Your dream was them producing a successful artist

FOX wouldn't cancel AI unless since it still has about the #of people watching it as The Voiceless's ratings

No it's not, I care more about the show I'm watching than what the winner who 4/5 times I wasn't here for winning from the beginning in the 1st place, but if the show's not doing good, I got nothing to watch that night anymore, like how all 20 of the the Non-factor fans feel now.

And here's an example why you're completely wrong, A show that set major rattings like Idol used to don't have to get as low as the competition, they have to be significantly lower (like now) than what they're used to, it almost happened to The Simpsons 2 years ago when their rattings werent that significantly lower than Family Guy, but just embarassingly lower than theyve ever been, and did the smart thing and announce they were in trouble so they could get the pitty views. And news flash, on average these days, Idols are lower than The Voice,

"1 shoe off the banana peel"

No it's not, I care more about the show I'm watching than what the winner who 4/5 times I wasn't here for winning from the beginning in the 1st place, but if the show's not doing good, I got nothing to watch that night anymore, like how all 20 of the the Non-factor fans feel now.

And here's an example why you're completely wrong, A show that set major rattings like Idol used to don't have to get as low as the competition, they have to be significantly lower (like now) than what they're used to, it almost happened to The Simpsons 2 years ago when their rattings werent that significantly lower than Family Guy, but just embarassingly lower than theyve ever been, and did the smart thing and announce they were in trouble so they could get the pitty views. And news flash, on average these days, Idols are lower than The Voice,

"1 shoe off the banana peel"

I'm glad you personally care for the show.. I don't care for either.. but that's my opinion.. I never watched AI but it's a classic TV show.. and will go down in history as the better of the two.. ratings are temporary.. like Brandy.. It's longevity that matters in all aspects of entertainment

They are not significantly lower.. They are only about a million people under or over... They still cross the 10+million viewers every week.. AI will be fine until it reaches 1-2 million... All good things must come to an end...

Family Guy & The Simpsons are on the same network.. And Family Guy is 20984380x better...

I'm glad you personally care for the show.. I don't care for either.. but that's my opinion.. I never watched AI but it's a classic TV show.. and will go down in history as the better of the two.. ratings are temporary.. like Brandy.. It's longevity that matters in all aspects of entertainment

They are not significantly lower.. They are only about a million people under or over... They still cross the 10+million viewers every week.. AI will be fine until it reaches 1-2 million... All good things must come to an end...

Family Guy & The Simpsons are on the same network.. And Family Guy is 20984380x better...

It would've if it ended with Simon and not pulled all the judge changes, and new gimmicks that nobody cares about, they really should've just ended and done it gracefully, Simon's last show should've been THE last show, cause the ratings were dropping heavily at that point too, but were very high compared to now. They'll be more remembered for their winners, and the bad auditions, the years it stayed on the air and the Simon & Paula dynamic, The voice will be known for its brilliant format and quality show, and snatching that Prime time Emmy. The problem is 1 show peaked a long time ago, and their competition is gaining and like the Simpsons and Family guy, 1 show tho once huge just looks thirsty and the other is just gaining, don't mean FG or The Voice will ever be bigger than The Simpsons or Idol, but their successes as shows are still going down regardless.

Nah it's not going to be that low, for a cable reality show, or scripted show sure, but for a Network Primetime LIVE show, thats ALOT of money (for all the shows, The Voice, A.I, America's Got Talent, even Z-Factor), the judges, the sponsers, the liscencing, etc. It's not the same as other shows, hell X-Factor is the biggest joke of the 3, but their lowest rattings were 5mil I think. For Idol who use to rank in over 30mil at 1 point in time, to just barely make 10, isn't acceptable, and it's just getting worst each season, it has 1-3 seasons left. They'll make that "Season 15" all big & special but if they were smart, they'd count their losses and pack up shop, and celebrate the careers they gave 3 winners & 1 other contestant, and the chance they gave many others.