Who are the top 5 music artists in the game now?

Bailey

1. Pharrell. He's had an amazing twelve months with three of the biggest songs of his career. He's as in-demand as he's ever been and as if by magic he's done it all without overexposing himself.

I knew I was overlooking someone

I knew I was overlooking someone

It's like he just hit the scene. His success rate is incredible.

This worries me, Mr. Music Guru :umm: Everything else you said I agree with, though, so your title is still intact. -_-

I think it's that it sounds so off-key. I don't know. :lol: And that "room without a roof" line is a total cringe.

Bc it's repetitive and horrid and you have good taste :)

:lol:

Failed at selling 2013's biggest seller or failing at being the top touring male artist?

neither, failed in the opportunity to bring great music along with those accomplishments....people check for him yes....but to not bring the music hard is a disappointment, Im surprised Beyonce out did him as far as the content in her album, her music production was just on point....Justin didn't bring it.....sorry bout it. :coffee:

neither, failed in the opportunity to bring great music along with those accomplishments....people check for him yes....but to not bring the music hard is a disappointment, Im surprised Beyonce out did him as far as the content in her album, he music production was just on point....Justin didn't bring it.....sorry bout it. :coffee:

:lmao: you riding Beyonce's dick too hard

Latifah was just pandering to her guest. Nicki is nowhere near the Top 5 artists in the game right now, and she was no closer when this aired four months ago. Nicki Minaj's hype and consistency faded considerably with Roman's Revenge. She has a lot to prove this year.

yea i saw that....but dont lie...tell her how great her ass looks

yea i saw that....but dont lie...tell her how great her ass looks

It's what talk show hosts do.. all of em do it.. even if Ashanti, Ciara, & Kelly Rowland was being interviewed... It's not about lying.. it's about the artist going on your show.. The celeb is doing you, the host, a favor

"Hot new album" Example:

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/kelly-rowland-interview-destinys-child-member-abusive-boyfriend-19435697

^^ As you can see above.. all hosts do it.. it's common knowledge...

It's what talk show hosts do.. all of em do it.. even if Ashanti, Ciara, & Kelly Rowland was being interviewed... It's not about lying.. it's about the artist going on your show.. The celeb is doing you, the host, a favor

"Hot new album" Example:

http://abcnews.go.co...friend-19435697

^^ As you can see above.. all hosts do it.. it's common knowledge...

so its payola in another form? ....next thing you know Bu will be doing interviews for rep points ....*shade* :whistle:

so its payola in another form? ....next thing you know Bu will be doing interviews for rep points ....*shade* :whistle:

no.. because EVERYONE gets that status... no matter how much of a king, queen, or flop they are... Authors, actors, singers.. doesn't matter who it is.. the Host is always respectful.... I thought this was common knowledge...

• Upvote 1

no.. because EVERYONE gets that status... no matter how much of a king, queen, or flop they are... Authors, actors, singers.. doesn't matter who it is.. the Host is always respectful.... I thought this was common knowledge...

no Im not sure what you're saying is common knowledge at all....only on a general level, because take Janet on Letterman in 2004.....nothing respectful there at all.....your move