Who are the top 5 music artists in the game now?

Bailey

I wanna hear what you folks think, because I was watching a youtube interview where someone was named one of the top five acts in the game by a talk show host, and I was like ...ummmm I don't know about that....so my theory here is none of you will name that music act as one of your top 5

its really about making headlines...

Miley is that bitch right now.

Beyoncé is The Stunt Queen, so she stay winning.

Rihanna knows how to network on social media and with other artist.

Katy Perry has all walks loving her girl next door approach.

Kanye's antics are still going strong.

• Upvote 1

Katy Perry has all walks loving her girl next door approach.ng The kindergarten stanning for her

Katy Perry has all walks loving her girl next door approach.

good list

At this very moment?

Beyonce

Bruno

Miley

Katy

Not sure about a 5th...Gaga has kind of fallen off, Justin is touring so no one is really talking about him and Kanye isn't about the music right now. Maybe Drake?

Rihanna is coming to take over where she left off though.

1. Pharrell. He's had an amazing twelve months with three of the biggest songs of his career. He's as in-demand as he's ever been and as if by magic he's done it all without overexposing himself.

2. Beyoncé. Obviously the surprise release made headlines but the music itself is the talking point months after it dropped as evidenced by her current chart placings and the abundance of 'Drunk In Love' covers out there right now.

3. Miley Cyrus. For better or worse she's had the most incredible transformation of any pop star in the last five years. I think she dropped the ball with 'Adore You', an absolute snooze of a single but up until then the music held weight. However we've seen this a million times and if she doesn't reel it in she'll eclipse Bieber with her brattiness.

4. Bruno Mars. The Super Bowl solidified him in a sense but prior to that his Unorthodox Jukebox era had run out of steam. Not for lack of content, though.

5. I would give this position to a range of acts riding high right now from Lorde to Kendrick Lamar to Macklemore, but any or all of them could simply be flavour of the month. On the other hand there are monster artists who've fumbled their latest projects. Katy is obviously doing great but 'Unconditionally' was a horrid single choice, 1D are already out of the Top 10 and Gaga has a monumental challenge ahead of her reintroducing Artpop to an audience who've seen one video from the album since August.

• Upvote 2