SLAYnel ImanSUS makes her debut in Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue

LawdToday

N***a she pretty but don't nobody know who she is. Age ain't got nothing to do with it :coffee:

You have to keep up with that kinda shit ...to know who she is. It ain't about being old. This ain't the 90s no more. Models ain't that interesting to the public....reality stars have replaced them.

fffff didnt mean to put ya in a tizzy there!

Let's get off the touchy issue of Age and admire this beautiful being!

normal_20140218073247.jpeg

You have to keep up with that kinda shit ...to know who she is. It ain't about being old. This ain't the 90s no more. Models ain't that interesting to the public....reality stars have replaced them.

oh that's a model? Is that Iman's daughter or something. That's all I gathered from the title. Yeah you're right I don't keep up with stuff like that. IDK if i'm saying this without offending anyone cause that's not what i'm trying to do but I don't keep up with a lot of gay stuff lol.

oh that's a model? Is that Iman's daughter or something. That's all I gathered from the title. Yeah you're right I don't keep up with stuff like that. IDK if i'm saying this without offending anyone cause that's not what i'm trying to do but I don't keep up with a lot of gay stuff lol.

Models are irrelevant outside the modeling world.. no one currs about models anymore... Like Dayz said.. Untalented reality show stars took their shine

LOL she isn't Iman's daughter. More like Tyra's protegé. She was a big runway model who did Victoria's Secret and now does Sports Illustrated.

:wub: