I hear so many ppl say...

janetDAYZ

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those are the ones that will mainly do nothing but talk during a fight and clap their hands as if they're gonna do damage. No one truly goes into a fight to kill...they fight to either prove a point or they're just done and it's whatever when they start fighting.

stop the violence

stop the violence

Last time I fought I blacked out and tossed the dude into a metal pole. The one fight I really really REALLY wanted to have didn't happen because the dude kept talking and backing up while I was walking to get within arms length. He had long dreads and there was a brick wall on my left. I wanted to bash his head in it so bad but his lil brother had a crush on me and told him to do something or leave.

Last time I fought I blacked out and tossed the dude into a metal pole. The one fight I really really REALLY wanted to have didn't happen because the dude kept talking and backing up while I was walking to get within arms length. He had long dreads and there was a brick wall on my left. I wanted to bash his head in it so bad but his lil brother had a crush on me and told him to do something or leave.

long dreads???

what?? :lmao:

what?? :lmao:

He was in a class with a gay cousin of mine that I was really close to. My cousin liked him but didn't want to make a move because he was afraid. I told him the dude was gay (going off my gaydar) so he talked to him. He told my cousin that he liked me and not him. I told the guy that he was cute but needed go grow some more (he was 5'4 and I was 5'10).

He was in a class with a gay cousin of mine that I was really close to. My cousin liked him but didn't want to make a move because he was afraid. I told him the dude was gay (going off my gaydar) so he talked to him. He told my cousin that he liked me and not him. I told the guy that he was cute but needed go grow some more (he was 5'4 and I was 5'10).

How much he weigh? If he round 145 I can pick him up and toss him on the bed and pin fuck him where he can't move or do anything but take it I dick down them short ones

Archived