I hear so many ppl say...

janetDAYZ

..when it comes to FIGHTING ..weight and height doesn't matter. :unsure:

Im not too sure about this..I believe if you take a dude 5'2..125 pound..and take a dude 6'2..215 pounds CLEARLY he has an advantage. You can throw around your weight..

Now if the smaller guy has had some form of training whether it be boxing,martial arts,etc ..then he has a "chance" but still him being a smaller frame is gonna work against him.

what do you think?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think you hit the nail on the head. In this case, the bigger guy definitely has the advantage. Especially if they have the same skill level, and/or training (or lack thereof). The bigger guy would have a better shot of being able to take more hits...so even if the little guy connected a few times, seemingly all it would take was one good punch from the almost 100lbs. heavier dude to stop him.

Having said all of that, if you punch someone in the right place, you can knock even the burliest, toughest, most gangsta muthafucka out. Regardless of how height, weight, or even gender.

But, I say you're right. The bigger guy has the advantage, but the little guy always has a shot.

I think you hit the nail on the head. In this case, the bigger guy definitely has the advantage. Especially if they have the same skill level, and/or training (or lack thereof). The bigger guy would have a better shot of being able to take more hits...so even if the little guy connected a few times, seemingly all it would take was one good punch from the almost 100lbs. heavier dude to stop him.

Having said all of that, if you punch someone in the right place, you can knock even the burliest, toughest, most gangsta muthafucka out. Regardless of how height, weight, or even gender.

But, I say you're right. The bigger guy has the advantage, but the little guy always has a shot.

that made me giggle for some reason :lol:

The ones who say that normally are the ones thinking they can fight but get their asses beat.

you stupid .. :lol: :lol:

In high school I seen this dude use his combination lock from him locker on a chick ..he was like 5'3 ..she was 6 ft ..do you think that was fair? We were all APPALLED!!!!

you stupid .. :lol: :lol:

In high school I seen this dude use his combination lock from him locker on a chick ..he was like 5'3 ..she was 6 ft ..do you think that was fair? We were all APPALLED!!!!

I don't think it's fair if someone brings in an object during a fight to win. It's in the same bitch lane as jumping someone imo.

I don't think it's fair if someone brings in an object during a fight to win. It's in the same bitch lane as jumping someone imo.

But if someone has the advantage of height and weight ..then they look at bringing an object as making it "fair" ..lol.

He went to get that lock becuz he knew the bitch TOWERS over him ..and alot of ppl believe ALL is fair Love & WAR

But if someone has the advantage of height and weight ..then they look at bringing an object as making it "fair" ..lol.

He went to get that lock becuz he knew the bitch TOWERS over him ..and alot of ppl believe ALL is fair Love & WAR

In high school I saw a short ass dude probably around 5'2 tackle a 6'1 dude so he could get some good hits in so I guess that's why I don't see why folks need to use an object. Now if it was an actually war (like military) then I don't have a problem with it since it's kill or be killed.

At the end of the day, don't talk shit if you can't back it up. I'm 5'11 and pretty solid, but I wouldn't be so bold as to go talking shit to a trained prize fighter or a black belt. Even if they are 5'3. :lol:

Skills often trump size. Thinking you have the advantage over someone because you have them beat in size is a quick way to get your ass beat. Never fight unless you have to.

At the end of the day, don't talk shit if you can't back it up. I'm 5'11 and pretty solid, but I wouldn't be so bold as to go talking shit to a trained prize fighter or a black belt. Even if they are 5'3. :lol:

Skills often trump size. Thinking you have the advantage over someone because you have them beat in size is a quick way to get your ass beat. Never fight unless you have to.

True and sometimes people don't have skills...they're just crazy as hell when pushed to the limit.

..when it comes to FIGHTING ..weight and height doesn't matter. :unsure:

Im not too sure about this..I believe if you take a dude 5'2..125 pound..and take a dude 6'2..215 pounds CLEARLY he has an advantage. You can throw around your weight..

Now if the smaller guy has had some form of training whether it be boxing,martial arts,etc ..then he has a "chance" but still him being a smaller frame is gonna work against him.

what do you think?

What is your height and weight Mr Dayz? I need to be sure I could take you in an old fashion fist to cuff...I am 5'9 168pds. :coffee:

In high school I saw a short ass dude probably around 5'2 tackle a 6'1 dude so he could get some good hits in so I guess that's why I don't see why folks need to use an object. Now if it was an actually war (like military) then I don't have a problem with it since it's kill or be killed.

But some would say when some ppl fight..they are out to literally KILL :unsure:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Archived