The Fury Reads Gabourney Sidibe

SonofBaldwin

She deserves to be read. Flaunting that fatness like its new and sexy. I am not on Team Gabourney. I was cheering Monique on in Precious! :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

Meanwhile she has a man while you're going on dates with men pulling out scraps of balled up coupons and booger napkins at dinner :excited:

You know what would be cute? Gabourey Sidibe doing a remake of Janet's THE PLEASURE PRINCIPLE video. The trail of broken chairs would be hilarious. Also, the video would end at the part where she has to climb the stairs for the dance break. You know damn well that's too many stairs for Gabourey---Miss Sidibe if you're a chubby chaser--to climb.

:ph34r:

You know what would be cute? Gabourey Sidibe doing a remake of Janet's THE PLEASURE PRINCIPLE video. The trail of broken chairs would be hilarious. Also, the video would end at the part where she has to climb the stairs for the dance break. You know damn well that's too many stairs for Gabourey---Miss Sidibe if you're a chubby chaser--to climb.

It would be a great spoof for MTV awards show Janet tribute sketch! :excited:

Or to see her do "The Knowledge" video...bitch be done ran up that ramp and jump on the ledge..only to lose her balance and fall off the FUCKING ROOF!!! >_<

I love how he feels that its his place to tell somebody what they should and should not do with THEIR body. Like he knows her or has any impact in or on her life. Let the girl live her life. DAMN :rolleyes:

And why are folks so pressed that she might actually have a a man? Can't she have a life? :sigh:

I love how he feels that its his place to tell somebody what they should and should not do with THEIR body. Like he knows her or has any impact in or on her life. Let the girl live her life. DAMN :rolleyes:

And why are folks so pressed that she might actually have a a man? Can't she have a life? :sigh:

You would be on Team Gabby.... :rolleyes:

You would be on Team Gabby.... :rolleyes:

I'm on team leave people the hell alone. The girl has seriously been in the spotlight for like 12 months. Can she enjoy a moment of success before we start ripping her to shreds? If she was a dude no one would care. <_< <_<

Archived