The Fury Reads Gabourney Sidibe

SonofBaldwin

I love how he feels that its his place to tell somebody what they should and should not do with THEIR body. Like he knows her or has any impact in or on her life. Let the girl live her life. DAMN :rolleyes:

And why are folks so pressed that she might actually have a a man? Can't she have a life? :sigh:

Exactly. :coffee:

I love how he feels that its his place to tell somebody what they should and should not do with THEIR body. Like he knows her or has any impact in or on her life. Let the girl live her life. DAMN :rolleyes:

And why are folks so pressed that she might actually have a a man? Can't she have a life? :sigh:

she won't be living that life for too long if she doesn't lose some damn weight...no one is telling her to be skinny, but get your shit together and take care of your health...she's still young, she has time to slim it down a bit...Monique isn't skinny, but she lost some weight in order to be healthy

I'm on team leave people the hell alone. The girl has seriously been in the spotlight for like 12 months. Can she enjoy a moment of success before we start ripping her to shreds? If she was a dude no one would care. <_< <_<

People talk about celebs ALL the time. This entire forum wouldnt exist if we didnt talk about celebs. From what their music sounds, like, to what they wear and who they date it all comes with the territory. And when the girl is as big as a house people will talk about it. She is morbidly obese and anything with her name or picture will lead to a discussion about her weight because you literally cannot see around it.

People talk about celebs ALL the time. This entire forum wouldnt exist if we didnt talk about celebs. From what their music sounds, like, to what they wear and who they date it all comes with the territory. And when the girl is as big as a house people will talk about it. She is morbidly obese and anything with her name or picture will lead to a discussion about her weight because you literally cannot see around it.

Tell that Westcoast boy... :coffee:

she won't be living that life for too long if she doesn't lose some damn weight...no one is telling her to be skinny, but get your shit together and take care of your health...she's still young, she has time to slim it down a bit...Monique isn't skinny, but she lost some weight in order to be healthy

Actually, that's what most folks would prefer. :coffee:

They won't just come out and say it, but that's what they want. Ironically, if she was thin, she never would have landed "precious" and we wouldn't be talking about her right now.

There is a difference in critiquing someone's art and ripping their physical appearance to shreds. I'm not saying the girl is healthy, but to make a video about her weight like you are an authority on her life is a bit much. The girl might have a medical condition. We don't know.

I never heard anybody mention Biggie's weight. It was never an issue where I lived. Folks were to busy talking about who he was fucking, faith or kim.

Are u serious? That was one of the main things ppl would say was that he was FAT and UGLY and why on earth was Faith even fucking him.

Archived